Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Hi xiaohuiis, the bottom of the page says: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.

You may need to get a shipping agent to ship to SG..

Hmm thanks ^^

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Normally which shipping agent will u use? I used to be using Vpost. Recently changed to borderlinx but the last order din manage to get thru due to some postal problem =x

I registered with comgateway as they have a joint promo with DBS cards but so far nv tried out their service hence can't comment...

After few rounds of purchasing from Amazon I somehow realized that several of the items I bought are actually made in china even though its from a US retailer. Undeniably, China is the world factory... U might be able to find something similar on taobao or tmall.. good luck!

Edited by simplehuman

Hi pple,

if you need help shipping items sold by amazon but shipped only within usa or items that do not qualify for free global shipping including kraus sink, vorando fans etc, contact me @97622011.

see if i can help.

cheers

Edited by kirovski

I registered with comgateway as they have a joint promo with DBS cards but so far nv tried out their service hence can't comment...

After few rounds of purchasing from Amazon I somehow realized that several of the items I bought are actually made in china even though its from a US retailer. Undeniably, China is the world factory... U might be able to find something similar on taobao or tmall.. good luck!

So far my experience from amazon is same as u, many items sold are actually made in china. but the difference from buying direct from chinese websites is the QC involved and the fantastic return policy of amazon. I have bought hundreds of items from amazon both for my own house and for my friends. Not all items i received are to my satisfaction but everytime amazon has been quick to replace or do a refund.

thanks for the help given ^^ decided to place my order for my phone on amazon instead of TB.. n TB is more ex then amazon -.-"

am trying hopshopgo to ship back my phone .. hopefully will work in sg haha

So far my experience from amazon is same as u, many items sold are actually made in china. but the difference from buying direct from chinese websites is the QC involved and the fantastic return policy of amazon. I have bought hundreds of items from amazon both for my own house and for my friends. Not all items i received are to my satisfaction but everytime amazon has been quick to replace or do a refund.

Spot on! Me also the same reasons why I buy from Amazon. Plus the Americans are very spoilt. If they dont like the product, they can return and write a bad review.

So I feel comfortable shopping in Amazon.

thanks for the help given ^^ decided to place my order for my phone on amazon instead of TB.. n TB is more ex then amazon -.-"

am trying hopshopgo to ship back my phone .. hopefully will work in sg haha

Have you found out the shipping cost? Don't want u to have a shock later.

Anyway, remember to update us and take photo and show us hor.... :notti:

I use hopshopgo's live quote. And estimate that the shipping will be around US$40 hahaha which is almost the same price as my phone liao -.-" but bobian leh I like this phone alot =(

I use hopshopgo's live quote. And estimate that the shipping will be around US$40 hahaha which is almost the same price as my phone liao -.-" but bobian leh I like this phone alot =(

$40 still not too bad. Important is u must like.

$40 still not too bad. Important is u must like.

like no use must can use LOL item delivered le but hopshopgo website yet to reflect my item. very curious wad is the confirm shipping price haiz

arrive at hopshopgo liao.. shipping ex sia

Current chargable weight = 11.5kg (maybe box super big)

After repack = 5.5kg

International Shipping
(Standard) $ 39.50

Paypal special 10% discount $ -3.95

Discounted international Charges $ 35.55

Fuel surcharge $ 3.56 Insurance $ 0.65

Repacking charges(Cut down) $ 7.00

Total Payment $ 46.76

Phone is $60, shipping is about $47 -.- :angry2:

Edited by xiaohuiis

arrive at hopshopgo liao.. shipping ex sia

Current chargable weight = 11.5kg (maybe box super big)

After repack = 5.5kg

International Shipping

(Standard) $ 39.50

Paypal special 10% discount $ -3.95

Discounted international Charges $ 35.55

Fuel surcharge $ 3.56 Insurance $ 0.65

Repacking charges(Cut down) $ 7.00

Total Payment $ 46.76

Phone is $60, shipping is about $47 -.- :angry2:

Still all right.... $100 plus... :good::good:

Think you can received next week... :notti::notti:

dun think so leh.. the estimated date is 28 Jan..

by the way, your TB loots u use amcon right? Coz I still cannot decide to use amcom or peeka.

Amcon has cheaper shipping compare to Peeka. But Amcon doesn check the items for us. If broken or cracked, May ask me to ownself contact the seller wor. Coz I am thinking of buying lights, bathroom accessories, side tables, tv console etc. Who should I use leh such a headache :dunno:

Edited by xiaohuiis