Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have seen them at ToTTs bukit timah if that helps.... you tried taobao?

Went Tott last weekend... They don't have big one.. I want 4-5 litres... :dunno::dunno:

Kim, can show me the link where u buy other colors. Amazon now has black color. Thabks

I guess they have run out of other colors... I also can't find them on Amazon.

Pm me where u got your 40% discount items can? I am very interested

Hey Kim...listened to your advice...and decided to spend a bit on the bathroom stuff.... decided to purchase these instead of the grohe/hansgrohe stuff. For the same price, i got these instead of the grohe ones cos dollar to dollar...for grohe...i can only get the made in Thailand ones. These are made in Italy! And Italian design :)

Really like them! Thank so much for your advice!! Wouldn't have found these otherwise!!!

FratelliFrattini-BreraSeries59054basinmi

Our taps for the three bathroom sinks! Fratelli Frattini Brera Series (59054 basin mixer)

FratelliFrattini-BreraSeries59006Exposed

Matching shower mixer to the tap! This is for the two bathrooms upstairsFratelli Frattini Brera Series 59006 Exposed shower mixer only

DeltaRainshowerColumn_zpsd8515c6e.jpg

We chose this shower system for the two bathrooms..but not the mixer. We changed it to the one at the top. We also changed the handheld to a big round onejust cos that is what we like :) Delta Rainshower Column

Ya.... Shiok!

A few photos for all of u to see... :sport-smiley-004:

qnju.jpg

mxiy.jpg

7nh5.jpg

l2he.jpg

3t02.jpg

Where did u go? Tibet? :bleah: Wait, there where got so much water lakes.... hmmm..

Edited by Alpc

Where did u go? Tibet? :bleah: Wait, there where got so much water lakes.... hmmm..

Yep... Tibet.

Photo 1 is Himalayas. But Everest is hidden.

Photo 2 is on the way back from Everest.

Photo 3 is dam water. That's why the different colour of water.

Photo 4 & 5 is one of the biggest lake in Tibet.

Totally out of the world... Really enjoy myself...

Hi, this is such an awesome thread! I am getting hooked onto Amazon shopping too! Anyway, I need some help with a Hansgrohe faucet I bought from Amazon. The faucet does not fit our local piping system as the fitting thread is based on US pipe standards. I tried many hardware shops but couldnt find a compatible fitting. Anyone got a plumber contact who is experienced with these US faucets, or knows where to buy a compatible fitting?

Went Tott last weekend... They don't have big one.. I want 4-5 litres... :dunno::dunno:

I am very sure I saw them recently on taobao while surfing leh...not very cheap though...think they were like SG$30 each!

I am very sure I saw them recently on taobao while surfing leh...not very cheap though...think they were like SG$30 each!

Vanessa! I saw and bought one 4 litres air tight jar at a DIY shop in Jurong Point. Less than $20 and Made in Italy... :good:

The shop is just beside Singtel shop B1.

Vanessa! I saw and bought one 4 litres air tight jar at a DIY shop in Jurong Point. Less than $20 and Made in Italy... :good:

The shop is just beside Singtel shop B1.

wow...airtight? Show peekture!