Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

hi need help regarding Amazon free global shipping !

I want to buy a yoga mat and some accesories from Amazon, how do I tell if the item is ellgible for free shipping if the total purchase is $125 or more?

The mat I want to get is the Manduka eKo superIite yoga travel mat.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_76_0?rh=n%3A3375251%2Cn%3A%213564781%2Cn%3A239038011%2Ck%3Amanduka%2Cp_76%3A1249176011&bbn=239038011&keywords=manduka&ie=UTF8&qid=1376274283&rnid=1249174011

Edited by sarah833

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Shopping Gurus, any recommended online shopping websites (besides TB, Amazon, Qoo10 etc.) that you can recommend to buy bedsheets, quilt covers, pillow cases, etc.? A bit hesitant to shop @ Amazon due to different mattress sizes between US and Singapore? Pai seh ... actually prefer to buy online (unless bo bian) than go physical store front. TIA!

uhhh, for bedsheets etc, cos it's next to my skin, i prefer to go and touch and feel so i buy these at the store.... :sport-smiley-018:

I want to buy a yoga mat and some accesories from Amazon, how do I tell if the item is ellgible for free shipping if the total purchase is $125 or more?

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_76_0?rh=n%3A3375251%2Cn%3A%213564781%2Cn%3A239038011%2Ck%3Amanduka%2Cp_76%3A1249176011&bbn=239038011&keywords=manduka&ie=UTF8&qid=1376274283&rnid=1249174011

rough rule of thumb:

- each item must be <20 pounds in weight

- amazon global eligible i.e. sold by amazon, not a 3rd party seller

- total order >usd125

- check for restrictions here and elsewhere on the amazon site:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001120111

during checkout, if for some reason, your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, ask an amazon cso to verify for you...

Ong did you get the switches from taobao? Any good? Time for me to buy switches now...after the long delay...finally electrician dropped by the home

Nope, I didn't, too crumble some, on the safe side, rather buy locally approved switches if keen to change.

wow very nice.

the direct shipping costs $41?

Cos the item is already almost 100 sgd?

How loud is the ticking ?

finally, i got my clock ! :wub:

Taobao store

I arranged for the seller to ship direct without going through a freight forwarder, about SGD41 in total, COD...well-wrapped by the seller and shipper...

The clock is encased by plastic foam, custom cut to its shape...and the cutout for the needles to prevent damage..

8cvx.jpg

close up of the wood grain...the mechanism is not very noisy although it's not one of those continuous movement type...

all in all, beautiful clock - a bit expensive including the shipping fee but definitely a one of a kind type... :sport-smiley-004:

wow very nice.

the direct shipping costs $41?

Cos the item is already almost 100 sgd?

How loud is the ticking ?

ticking is not loud...how to say ? :blink: confirmed not the loud tick tick in the cheaper clocks lah... :notti: btw, the seller told me it's not possible to fit the continuous movement onto this one cos of the size but as he said, it's not that loud...

ya, this clock not cheap but cannot find similar one in SG ... :bleah: so i gave up ... :lol:

ticking is not loud...how to say ? :blink: confirmed not the loud tick tick in the cheaper clocks lah... :notti: btw, the seller told me it's not possible to fit the continuous movement onto this one cos of the size but as he said, it's not that loud...

ya, this clock not cheap but cannot find similar one in SG ... :bleah: so i gave up ... :lol:

Ya as long as not ikea clock or alarm clock those sound can liao.

I'm thinking of getting the circle with the 12 grooves ..

Not worried 3M hook won't give way? I'm always worried that after 1-2 yrs the adhesive wear off.

Edited by lala81

The mat I want to get is the Manduka eKo superIite yoga travel mat.http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_76_0?rh=n%3A3375251%2Cn%3A!3564781%2Cn%3A239038011%2Ck%3Amanduka%2Cp_76%3A1249176011&bbn=239038011&keywords=manduka&ie=UTF8&qid=1376274283&rnid=1249174011

rough rule of thumb:

- each item must be <20 pounds in weight

- amazon global eligible i.e. sold by amazon, not a 3rd party seller

- total order >usd125

- check for restrictions here and elsewhere on the amazon site:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001120111

during checkout, if for some reason, your order doesn't qualify for free shipping, ask an amazon cso to verify for you...

hi dragonnite,

thanks!

Ya as long as not ikea clock or alarm clock those sound can liao.

I'm thinking of getting the circle with the 12 grooves ..

Not worried 3M hook won't give way? I'm always worried that after 1-2 yrs the adhesive wear off.

Tonight I go home n listen again n c if I can find something similar to benchmark to...:lol: btw,point to note,their production time is long cos it's made to order n handcrafted so it took him about 20+ days to ship out to me...the second hand was slightly bent towards surface of the clock,despite all the careful packing...I just carefully adjusted it myself n it's fine...

Ya, I also scared of it falling off n m tending to getting a hole drilled...:)

teach you tomorrow :)

Tonight I go home n listen again n c if I can find something similar to benchmark to... :lol: btw,point to note,their production time is long cos it's made to order n handcrafted so it took him about 20+ days to ship out to me...the second hand was slightly bent towards surface of the clock,despite all the careful packing...I just carefully adjusted it myself n it's fine...

Ya, I also scared of it falling off n m tending to getting a hole drilled... :)

i was eyeing this exact same clock too....kicking myself for not getting it now...looks stunning!

remember i is the chinese helicopter? I would have to go thru diagou or amcon...not worth it! expensive :unsure:

actually hor, no need very powderful chinese leh...juz order the item u want, pay using your CC, specify u want him to ship via shunfeng express (顺风), delivery COD (货到付费) and wait... :lol:

actually hor, no need very powderful chinese leh...juz order the item u want, pay using your CC, specify u want him to ship via shunfeng express (顺风), delivery COD (货到付费) and wait... :lol:

and use google translate to communicate? :rofl: