Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

and use google translate to communicate? :rofl:

pay kim to do it for u...oh wait, i think he'll do it if u cook him a nice dinner... :lol:

p.s. we can "bully" him now cos he's on vacation...wait til he comes back... :notti::notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

pay kim to do it for u...oh wait, i think he'll do it if u cook him a nice dinner... :lol:

p.s. we can "bully" him now cos he's on vacation...wait til he comes back... :notti::notti:

hahahahaha seems like the dinner option is a hot favourite...cooking dinner for some antique bowls tomorrow :P

hi need help regarding Amazon free global shipping !

I want to buy a yoga mat and some accesories from Amazon, how do I tell if the item is ellgible for free shipping if the total purchase is $125 or more?

The mat I want to get is the Manduka eKo superIite yoga travel mat.http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_76_0?rh=n%3A3375251%2Cn%3A!3564781%2Cn%3A239038011%2Ck%3Amanduka%2Cp_76%3A1249176011&bbn=239038011&keywords=manduka&ie=UTF8&qid=1376274283&rnid=1249174011

teach you tomorrow :)

Thanks! :) I did a quick check this morning the mats are sold by Amazon, most likely they are elligible for free global shipping!

haiz I just checked the Le Creuset four piece cast iron gift set you bought is now selling at usd $304

Tonight I go home n listen again n c if I can find something similar to benchmark to... :lol: btw,point to note,their production time is long cos it's made to order n handcrafted so it took him about 20+ days to ship out to me...the second hand was slightly bent towards surface of the clock,despite all the careful packing...I just carefully adjusted it myself n it's fine...

Ya, I also scared of it falling off n m tending to getting a hole drilled... :)

ticking sound - i can only hear the tick-tick when i put my ear about 1" away from the mechanism at the back of the clock ... so it is indeed very quiet... :good:

Hi Bros & Sis,

Would like to ask if it is a "risk" to buy bathroom or kitchen faucets from Amazon (or USA in general) due to pipe/thread connection issues?

Product description taken from Amazon:

Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet Includes metal pop-up drain assembly

In the event that one buys from USA (through ignorance or special liking - "die die must have", how is the problem normally solved?

Appreciate your kind advice and comments.

Many thanks! :)

We are using Delta kitchen faucet bought from Amazon. Plumber has no problem in fixing it except that the design we selected limits the choices for the kitchen sink. Luckily, it was a blessing in disguise as we now love our giant sink!

9564214584_eebb0d3199.jpg

Untitled by Makanology, on Flickr

Hi Bros & Sis,

Would like to ask if it is a "risk" to buy bathroom or kitchen faucets from Amazon (or USA in general) due to pipe/thread connection issues?

Product description taken from Amazon:

Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing connections All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet Includes metal pop-up drain assembly

In the event that one buys from USA (through ignorance or special liking - "die die must have", how is the problem normally solved?

Appreciate your kind advice and comments.

Many thanks! :)

I think nowadays quite a few got their faucets from Amazon. Think the local plumbers are also experience now. Just in case, better ask yr contractor whether are they confident to install for u...

We are using Delta kitchen faucet bought from Amazon. Plumber has no problem in fixing it except that the design we selected limits the choices for the kitchen sink. Luckily, it was a blessing in disguise as we now love our giant sink!

9564214584_eebb0d3199.jpg

Untitled by Makanology, on Flickr

Wa... your delta faucet very classic leh... :good::good:

Just received the first (partial) shipment from Amazon with free global shipping, big thanks to Vanessa!

The items I selected were all listed under the "free xxx shipping list" and I have no clue at all why Amazon still asked for shipping charges. Ness took over and clicked a few buttons to get to the option to chat with the customer service online but didnt get a satisfactory answer, ad she helped me order through her Amazon acct the following day, chatted with the cs and found out that the culprit was the Manduka yoga mat + yoga bag (too big to ship?) and a cast iron press . The foldable yoga mat and three other tems went through smoothly last thursday and Amazon shipped three items out last friday and arrived at my door step on monday late afternoon. very impressed!

See how muh space there are in the box, they could have squeezed in the yoga mat I ordered! I will try to order again this weekend :)

9567370750_c28e98df95.jpg

amazon by Sarahbj3b, on Flickr

hi need help regarding Amazon free global shipping !

I want to buy a yoga mat and some accesories from Amazon, how do I tell if the item is ellgible for free shipping if the total purchase is $125 or more?

The mat I want to get is the Manduka eKo superIite yoga travel mat.http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_p_76_0?rh=n%3A3375251%2Cn%3A!3564781%2Cn%3A239038011%2Ck%3Amanduka%2Cp_76%3A1249176011&bbn=239038011&keywords=manduka&ie=UTF8&qid=1376274283&rnid=1249174011

teach you tomorrow :)

Edited by sarah833

Yo people!

Need to ask you all... I'm looking to buy a glass bottle/container to store some herbs with chinese liquor but I dont know where in SIngapore got sell this type. Anyone can help? I'm looking for a 4-5 litres capacity with air tight cap or cork.

4000-51LRG.jpg

Thanks thanks...

Yo people!

Need to ask you all... I'm looking to buy a glass bottle/container to store some herbs with chinese liquor but I dont know where in SIngapore got sell this type. Anyone can help? I'm looking for a 4-5 litres capacity with air tight cap or cork.

4000-51LRG.jpg

Thanks thanks...

I have seen them at ToTTs bukit timah if that helps.... you tried taobao?