Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Our First Home At Cck

dun think so leh.. the estimated date is 28 Jan..

by the way, your TB loots u use amcon right? Coz I still cannot decide to use amcom or peeka.

Amcon has cheaper shipping compare to Peeka. But Amcon doesn check the items for us. If broken or cracked, May ask me to ownself contact the seller wor. Coz I am thinking of buying lights, bathroom accessories, side tables, tv console etc. Who should I use leh such a headache :dunno:

Peeka may help you to check but will they warranty the defects when during shipping to Singapore?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

dun think so leh.. the estimated date is 28 Jan..

by the way, your TB loots u use amcon right? Coz I still cannot decide to use amcom or peeka.

Amcon has cheaper shipping compare to Peeka. But Amcon doesn check the items for us. If broken or cracked, May ask me to ownself contact the seller wor. Coz I am thinking of buying lights, bathroom accessories, side tables, tv console etc. Who should I use leh such a headache :dunno:

To be safe is to buy extra. Like lights, buy 2 more just in case.

TV console also? Wow... U r brave. I just bought 2 arty farty chair but still ok. But some defects start to come out from the chair.

So depend on what u want ba. Those plastic or glass side table should be ok. I just don't really like their wood.

To be safe is to buy extra. Like lights, buy 2 more just in case.

TV console also? Wow... U r brave. I just bought 2 arty farty chair but still ok. But some defects start to come out from the chair.

So depend on what u want ba. Those plastic or glass side table should be ok. I just don't really like their wood.

I not brave lar.. I saw ppl buying BATHTUB !!! on the taobao shopping FB page lor hahaha that one is the brave de.. Coz I saw alot of ppl buying sofa , tv console.. so maybe will consider getting one..but for the lights..I dun really get it LOL.. like wad need driver wad dun need driver, LED / Downlights / Cove lights / LED strip?? lilke OMG wads the diff hahaha

Peeka may help you to check but will they warranty the defects when during shipping to Singapore?

Not sure thou.. but they say if got defects, peeka will help me to settle...

Edited by xiaohuiis

Hmmm my order has not been ship out leh how long does they take to do a repack ??

It will take some time. Relax.... Continue shopping.... :notti::notti:

Hmmm my order has not been ship out leh how long does they take to do a repack ??

peeka?theres a note saying their last shipment is 15Jan.

It will take some time. Relax.... Continue shopping.... :notti::notti:

Hand itchy also cannot add in more orders.TBC after China CNY break.Hahahha...Bought few stuffs for wedding DIY from TB already and survived with goggle translate. I find Peeka quite responsive and meticulous.

peeka?theres a note saying their last shipment is 15Jan.

Nope. from Amazon thru hopshopgo. Finally this morning received email saying they are shipping out my phone.. PHEW.. now I am worried they will deliver on sat =x coz my delivery address I put office address haha..

Hmm I saw this bathroom set in TB.. looks nice..

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.10.yDFFyl&id=15683135989

But Hub like abit unwilling to let me buy from tb saying not worth it.. his logic is.. if my saving is 50% off retail, it means the lifespan is 50% lesser too -.-"

any suggestion?

Nope. from Amazon thru hopshopgo. Finally this morning received email saying they are shipping out my phone.. PHEW.. now I am worried they will deliver on sat =x coz my delivery address I put office address haha..

Hmm I saw this bathroom set in TB.. looks nice..

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.10.yDFFyl&id=15683135989

But Hub like abit unwilling to let me buy from tb saying not worth it.. his logic is.. if my saving is 50% off retail, it means the lifespan is 50% lesser too -.-"

any suggestion?

Yes. Suggestion will be to use your hub credit card and buy the original one! :notti::notti:

Hmmm received my phone liao.. but when i plug in to the telephone port at home.. doesn work leh..

isit bcoz I am on MIO so i wun have the physical telephone port connection liao??

Hmmm received my phone liao.. but when i plug in to the telephone port at home.. doesn work leh..

isit bcoz I am on MIO so i wun have the physical telephone port connection liao??

Sorry, Can't help u on that. I don't have house phone.

Maybe u need to plug into MIO modem telephone port? Maybe call their hotline?

If ur on MIOvoice aka digital line u need to connect the phone to directly to the modem/rg or even ONT if ur on fibre..if ADSL or even old package fibre connection its need to be connected to the modem back port label phone...