Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
etc

Kim Tian Green - Minimalist

Hi, your dinning chairs is what i want. Mind to share where you bought it and how much ?

Really thank

The Miniforms Avia dinning chairs arrived today and they look great!

6f731411.jpg

The Folks Popsicle chair for my study desk.

a396605f.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Air Division Bossa Sofa and Craft Coffee Table.

The sofa can fit four normal size people comfortably and the walnut oak coffee table appears to be suspended on the floor. Cool.

imagejosv.jpg

Edited by etc

I'm exploring a minimalist open wardrobe concept for my parent's room with this chrome plated easybuild garment rack from Howard Storage Solutions.

imagelxpa.jpg

Not my first choice of material but I really can't find a similar one made of stainless steel or aluminium with a slicker minimalist look like this.

1300592388w394h394b1p0c.jpg

I like how the light reflects on the metal bars. Will be trying this setup to see if it works when the room is fully done.

Edited by etc

i cant see any photo.. :3

Maybe TS post his pics in 3D that's Y w/o 3D glasses we can't see :P:sport-smiley-004::bleah::jawdrop:

I saw these incredibly exquisite Japanese vases at Franc Franc and couldn't resist getting them for the living room.

imagevqkr.jpg

Keeping in line with the minimalist theme, these shall be the only art pieces/display in the house.

Edited by etc

The walnut oak coffee table looks gorgeous.

Is reno over? Waiting for final pics. :dribble:

Just a note about using window films - at night when the lights are switched on, I think can still see from outside... so just film alone is not suitable for use in bedrooms if you know what I mean... :rolleyes:

Edited by adidaem

Since my Muji bed frame hasn't arrived yet, I had the mattress for my bedroom placed temporarily on the floor.

It actually looks quite good, adding to the whole minimalist vibe! And because the mattress is so thick, it already reaches the height of the headboard without the bed frame.

Any issues with placing a good Sealy mattress on the floor? Should I try to cancel the order for the bed frame?

imageqrp.jpg

Edited by etc

I saw these incredibly exquisite Japanese vases at Franc Franc and couldn't resist getting them for the living room.

imagevqkr.jpg

Keeping in line with the minimalist theme, these shall be the only art pieces/display in the house.

Nice display yet easy to maintain! :thumbs up:

Since my Muji bed frame hasn't arrived yet, I had the mattress for my bedroom placed temporarily on the floor.

It actually looks quite good, adding to the whole minimalist vibe! And because the mattress is so thick, it already reaches the height of the headboard without the bed frame.

Any issues with placing a good Sealy mattress on the floor? Should I try to cancel the order for the bed frame?

imageqrp.jpg

It looks nice just like a platform :sport-smiley-004:

If u place a bed frame think will take up some space

Just my opinon :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by casa

Hi etc, I have been placing my sealy mattress on the floor directly and I'll do the same for my upcoming new hse. No problem with that cos sealy mattress already v thick and it looks neat and minimalist too!

The Sony HX series monolithic TV with a one-piece corning gorilla glass screen matches the minimalist theme perfectly.

imagepjn.jpg

Easily the best looking LED TV in the market.

Edited by etc

The Sony HX series monolithic TV with a one-piece corning gorilla glass screen matches the minimalist theme perfectly.

imagepjn.jpg

Easily the best looking LED TV in the market.

Bro the space at TV abit empty,any plan to do somthing onto it :yamseng: