Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Anyone tried or heard anything about this model of Kraus sink?

Great reviews, and apparently going at 70% off :blink:
https://www.amazon.com/Kraus-KBU14E-MicroShield-Scratch-Resist-Undermount/dp/B01GCKB7Q2/

It's even cheaper than the very popular KHU100 https://www.amazon.com/KHU100-30-30-inch-Undermount-Single-Stainless/dp/B0032BYM4Y

Edited by spooky

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, anyone had tried to get free shipping from Amazon to purchase Kraus sink 33in? Mind to share? I tried to made purchase and show the shipping fee is so high! And I emailed the CSO but reply is that doesn't provide free shipping fee

Im worried if I paid for the shipping fee and they not waive for me

On 18/11/2016 at 10:13 PM, blacksheep said:

I was having 2nd thoughts picking the type kitchen sink for my reno. this isnvery helpfull thank you kim76. thank god renotalk.

U r welcome! What sink did u buy?:dribble:

I always prefer Single Basin Sink – This is currently the most popular type of sink worldwide, even though you will more likely find it in homes than in restaurants or bars . The main reason for this types popularity is its functionality. A single basin sink gets the job done, and it doesn’t take up much space. However, there are several subtypes of single basin sinks, each with its own advantage.

Hi, you can enjoy free shipping on Amazon with Amazon prime now membership in Singapore. Free shipping will take 7-9 business days. 

All you have to do is spend above $60 on international orders. The Kraus sinks are available via the Amazon Prime Now Sg. First month of Amazon prime now is free, thereafter it is $2.99/month. 

I actually ordered the Kraus sink KBU14 early this month before the Amazon Primenow membership started in Singapore. I managed to get the Amazon CSO to waive shipping for me as I've been a long time customer since 2012. However, I had to choose standard shipping and am still awaiting arrival of my sink.. Aramex shipping is super unreliable. Estimated delivery was supposed to be 2 days ago, however, currently it is still at the operations facility awaiting customs clearance according to the Aramex CSO.

Good luck with your Kraus sinks!

The pictures are really very nice and I would like to have them in my home, this is the thing I think every person wished to have in house. It increases the charm automatically. 

Hello 

I'm asking the same question that's been asked many times here.... Has anyone successfully ordered a Kraus sink from Amazon recently without have to pay almost $300 in overseas shipping? I read through most of the postings here and realised that the whole buying Kraus from Amazon experience is rather dynamic. 

So I went to Amazon, found the sink I want (Kraus KHU103-33 33 inch Undermount 60/40 Double Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink) and tried to check out:

Order Summary

Items: $359.95
Shipping & handling: $279.58

Total before tax: $639.53
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Import Fees Deposit: $44.77

Order total:

$684.30

Shipping is $279.58!! So I followed the instructions here and contacted Amazon CSO via a real time chat. The friendly officer told me all overseas shipping would incur shipping and suggested I go to Amazon Singapore and buy through there as  a Prime member. I recognised that this is exactly what PRISSIA has suggested in his/her post above dated 15 Dec 2017.

So I did just that. Went to Amazon Singapore excitedly only to find that it does not even carry any Kraus items there. Sigh......

So I'm back here to seek advise. Has someone successfully bought a Kraus online and managed to get shipping waived? Please let me know how!! Please write to me at taibeemet@gmail.com  Thank you in advance!

Edited by Taibi

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know where to buy farmhouse copper kitchen sink in Singapore? One that has a showroom where I can see the product. I can't seem to find any when searching online. Mostly are from US and delivery costs a bomb. 

Wonderful sink. It's quiet, easy to clean and looks great. Despite getting an almost complete kitchen makeover, the sink is the first thing people comment on. Got the InSinkErator Evolution Compact 3/4 HP Household Garbage Disposer from Amazon and there is still plenty of clearance under the disposal. You can barely tell the disposal's running with the sink insulation and the disposal being so quiet. Rounded corners are a good choice for stainless sinks as food/junk can build-up in tightly squared corners.

kitchen-sink-review-e1528471994587-730x3