Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Oh, Amazon is so fast!!! I ordered my sink on Wednesday, the last status update was that it'll be delivered to me next Tuesday! I opt for normal shipping & I'm getting it within a week. So far so good, hopefully everything turns up well.

Thanks all for recommending this & sharing that it's possible to seek waive of the shipping fees, which really helps to save a lot. :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Glad to hear u managed to get waiver, just share e love w e new generation of kraus sink buyers hahah, post some pics of ur kraus sink too after ur reno

Edited by foxygal

5 hours ago, foxygal said:

Glad to hear u managed to get waiver, just share e love w e new generation of kraus sink buyers hahah, post some pics of ur kraus sink too after ur reno

Thanks. Photos will have to probably wait till end Jul. :yeah:

Hi Gals & Guys,

I am also looking at getting a 30inch kraus from amazon. may i know which email you guys sent to request for shipping fees wavier?

Many thanks!!

Sean

Yay! I received my sink this morning! Not only Amazon waived off my shipping fees, they sent it via express shipment, so I received it within a wk from date of ordering. Going to get my hubby to help me open the pkg & check the item. :D

2 hours ago, seannn said:

Hi Gals & Guys,

I am also looking at getting a 30inch kraus from amazon. may i know which email you guys sent to request for shipping fees wavier?

Many thanks!!

Sean

I used the email function that I found on Amazon website to email them instead of using the chat option as they would prompt you to provide certain information & after that, I wrote my "story" to seek for waiver. I'm not sure how the others emailed Amazon though.

1 hour ago, bunnybluey said:

I used the email function that I found on Amazon website to email them instead of using the chat option as they would prompt you to provide certain information & after that, I wrote my "story" to seek for waiver. I'm not sure how the others emailed Amazon though.

Hi bunnybluey, thanks for the advice, cheers!

Not sure if I'll be able to get waiver.. Is there any tips?

tia!

Oh, I used the link one of the members posted, then I emailed the CSO that the item appeared in the search results even though the search is using international shipping & free shipping as criteria. I also mentioned that I didn't occur any such problem for my past orders that were shipped for free, so asking them for help. Note that I hv been spreeing from Amazon since 2007, so they have records of my past purchases, & hence offered me an one-time exception as a valued customer. 

If you're a new customer, you may have to come out with different way of asking for a waiver.

• Like 1

Oh, took out the sink to check, looks good, shiny & solid, forgot to knock on it to hear the sound, haha... Packaging is good too.

Overall, I'm satisfied, paid <SGD450 for it. :D

Edited by bunnybluey

8 hours ago, bunnybluey said:

Oh, I used the link one of the members posted, then I emailed the CSO that the item appeared in the search results even though the search is using international shipping & free shipping as criteria. I also mentioned that I didn't occur any such problem for my past orders that were shipped for free, so asking them for help. Note that I hv been spreeing from Amazon since 2007, so they have records of my past purchases, & hence offered me an one-time exception as a valued customer. 

If you're a new customer, you may have to come out with different way of asking for a waiver.

Thanks for the advice!

I'm kinda a new customer, never bought from Amazon before. I will have to thinking of something. :P

I wonder how you guys manage to get the free shipping. Is there certain buttons to click? I clicked on free shipping but once I click ship to Singapore, all the sinks are gone.

Can anyone share with me how to get free shipping for the kraus sink from amazon usa?

They keep on telling me that exceed the size and hence not able to waive the shipping.

Many thanks

Edited by Darren Tan

19 hours ago, Darren Tan said:

Can anyone share with me how to get free shipping for the kraus sink from amazon usa?

They keep on telling me that exceed the size and hence not able to waive the shipping.

Many thanks

Just curious what size did you get?