Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Bento28

Unreasonable Buyer

Received a thousand cheque from my potential buyer and my nightmare start!!

Before dealing, claimed will deliever the remain 4k ASAP.

However before the money come, the buyer wanted to revalue my unit or else they will not release the remaining 4k. :( (I believed he wish to get a high valuation so he can go easy on his COV) his interest but on our expenses

No choice but to accede as hope to have a smooth transaction. But on the condition to excercise the OTP n will not wait for the valuation report and they agreed. Wish to meet the buyer to discuss things but the buyer agent make things worse and refused a meet up. In the end, some exchange of word with him and my wife

My wife was so angry and want to reject the OTP. Make a check with the authority but seems like the OTP to more to protect the buyer more to the seller. ( we are prepare to returned their cheque but risking the breach of agreement)

Today the valuer came, hope they honour their word and gave us the cheque and go for submission soon.. Hopefully they will not dragged till the (7th month)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No need to think so much.

By 2 wk time , if they don't exercise the OTP. U eat that 1k deposit.

U don't have agent?

4k is given when they exercise the OTP. If they don't exercise the OTP. How to give you the 4k ASAP????

Therat- we are selling n buying ourselves coz my wife did once for my MIL in breeze

Suddenly rem a quote "one kind of rice, raise my type of ppl"

Getz-ya lor, we naively take the agent word. He promised to excercise before the two week coz we explained that we are doing contra and our submission dateline is almost up. We even reduce abit on the COV. hoping to make the transaction "sweeter" but Haizxz

When ur wife did for your MIL, is it contra too?

Who promise you? Agent or buyer?

Buyer taking HDB loan or Bank loan?

In 2010, my wife did for my MIL just direct selling.

The agent promised the deal as he asked to buyers to leave the nego part to him.. Which I think he might be trying to do his work.

Promises like, will do submission and deliever the 4 k within this week.

Till now I still have received my remaining 4k and still pending submission which have to drag till May

In 2010, my wife did for my MIL just direct selling.

The agent promised the deal as he asked to buyers to leave the nego part to him.. Which I think he might be trying to do his work.

Promises like, will do submission and deliever the 4 k within this week.

Till now I still have received my remaining 4k and still pending submission which have to drag till May

Why worry? After 2 weeks, if they lapse, you ciak his 1K and move on....

Beluga- of course I would like to ciak his deposit for all the anguish. But my dateline with my new unit seller is almost due. I finally know the feeling of a sandwich!! Lol

Beluga- of course I would like to ciak his deposit for all the anguish. But my dateline with my new unit seller is almost due. I finally know the feeling of a sandwich!! Lol

Worse case take bridging loan if your buying end up earlier than selling....

Edited by beluga

I did thinking of that option.. Called HDB and understand that I have to pay the COV and 10% of my purchase!!! It is a whoppy 60K!!!

Haiz... Splitting head!! till my last straw, i will go to that buyer's agent office and make a scene!! ugly sight***

Shadow,

I been wanting to talk directly to the buyer... But the buyer agent does not want to make arrangement. On my end, I have to check with yellowpage and narrow down a few contact number but no one answer or wrong person... Wish to clear up the air and a happy transaction.

The agent is one from Propn****, really gotta to avoid at all costs... Definetely, I will engaged an agent to sell off my unit in future coz this time round need to save some money for Reno !!!! head spinning!!

Really regret selling to this couple!!

They deferred the valuation payment n now refused to pay. The so called "two month" extension is being shorten to one month n still got the cheek to ask for $500/- deposit.

Is there anyway to counter them? really need to invite some ghosts as freebies into the house for these cheapskate couple!!

Haixxxx

Really regret selling to this couple!!

They deferred the valuation payment n now refused to pay. The so called "two month" extension is being shorten to one month n still got the cheek to ask for $500/- deposit.

Is there anyway to counter them? really need to invite some ghosts as freebies into the house for these cheapskate couple!!

Haixxxx

where can suka suka don't pay one. Bring this up to hdb in 1st or 2 appt.. Until things are clear then only transaction can complete. They probably know you guys desperate to sell so chut pattern...

Also don't understand, what 500 deposit is this...

Still don't really understand this whole saga... Normally is seller bully buyer, now is terbalik.... haiz...

Edited by beluga

calm down.. some agents are only out to make fast bucks.. i had alot of problem w my seller's agent from Prop*** too!

Though is almost a year yet i am still tempted complain abt such agent,but i see he is some "director" oso sian.own boss as if he care?!

$500 deposit?to pay for utilities during ur "extension" stay?

hope u clear all the ****ty nitty gritty stuff soon!And be happy preparing for your new house!

Good Luck!