Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nixiak

Anyone Heard Of Or Tried Premplas Interior

Hi everyone,

I just received a brochure mailer from this Id Premplas Interior. Just checked the website http://www.premplas-interior.com/ and it looked really good.

I've never heard of the firm before and thought it was quite new until they mention they have own Design Showroom and Capentry Factory. Sounds like a big player.

Anyone has had experience with them before. Care to share about your own experience?

Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone,

I just received a brochure mailer from this Id Premplas Interior. Just checked the website http://www.premplas-interior.com/ and it looked really good.

I've never heard of the firm before and thought it was quite new until they mention they have own Design Showroom and Capentry Factory. Sounds like a big player.

Anyone has had experience with them before. Care to share about your own experience?

Thanks!

I went to their showroom at woodsland, impressive.. 80k reno for showroom. not easy to find,lost my way...:)

heard they official opening in June, but they already start taking in project...if signup now gst they absorb. quotation given but still considering...

we went to their showroom as when we called the ID, he say mati2 must come down and see their showroom.

Yes i agree the showroom was excellent. me and wife was astounded but the layout and also the design of the showroom.

Quotation was prompt and the ID we spoked to was attentive to our needs.

We are still in the midst of narrowing down from 15 IDs.

So far no comments of the company but the ID we spoked to was well mannered.

I went to their showroom at woodsland, impressive.. 80k reno for showroom. not easy to find,lost my way...:)

heard they official opening in June, but they already start taking in project...if signup now gst they absorb. quotation given but still considering...

We went to premplus and they are one of the short listed firm for our Reno. The guy who attended to us, a young chap, by far, is someone who do cater to our needs by asking us, and listen to what we had in mind and can visualize our new home, based on floor plan.

The main drawback in my opinion is they are slow in quotation, and always provided us with lump sum when we already specify it. I had to chase for quotation until I give up.

Another thing at that point, we requested to visited their current project, they told us they dun have any to show us, unless we visit their sister company which they had a part in - their carpentry.

We decided to sign up another company as we find the other one more sincere, very responsive although they are slight more ex then premplus. But it's the rapport and confidence level that counts.

Premplas was engaged for our resale 4-room flat after narrowing down so many others.

Customer Service : Excellent/ prompt & reliable. Quick to follow up. Able to accomodate to our budget & needs.

Craftmanship/ Workmanship : Excellent carpentry works (eg, kitchen cabinets/ wardrobes/ feature walls)

Our ID with Premplas is Derrick/ Evelyn : very helpful, patience & gave lots of options for us to consider on the eg, design layouts/ colours

Overall: We are happy with the END PRODUCT! :dancingqueen::good:

Invited by the sales Derrick to Premplas interior. Very impressive show flat and was worried that the price is also impressive. However, after talking and discussion with Derrick , we almost wanted to sign up but on second thought we decided to digest for a while.. He did not push us which some id did which makes me & my wife felt very pressured. He was very knowledgeable and patient to explain every minor details in renovating our home. We didn't engage his service coz my wife decided to try her friend recommmeded contractor. He tried to persuade us and proposed us various design to cater to our needs.But because my wife didn't want to reject her friend offer, we decide to go with her friend contractor. Felt really bad though😒. Nice chap. Anyone wants to try Premplas , do look for him.

Premplas was engaged for our resale 4-room flat after narrowing down so many others.

Customer Service : Excellent/ prompt & reliable. Quick to follow up. Able to accomodate to our budget & needs.

Craftmanship/ Workmanship : Excellent carpentry works (eg, kitchen cabinets/ wardrobes/ feature walls)

Our ID with Premplas is Derrick/ Evelyn : very helpful, patience & gave lots of options for us to consider on the eg, design layouts/ colours

Overall: We are happy with the END PRODUCT! :dancingqueen::good:

Hi Duainsan

Mind to share yr Reno pic if any ..... Since u mentioned yr end product. Thanks.

Edited by Jumpy

I thInk Derrick follow up with me too. Husband & wife team. Very prompt and still considering. Didn't sign up as we don't know when our key collection. But Premplas is still one of our top 3 choice.

Mrs loo, his name is Derrick 81570147.

Hi Ferb,

Do u have his email? I think it's better to give him my floor and my request though.

Hi everyone,

Thanks!

My friend had engaged them. Service is not bad:)