Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dapliew

Our New Home

I just put my Asus router on the floor in my study room and I can even get signal when I'm waiting for my lift. :bleah: :bleah:

If u scare, u get the 3 big antennas Asus router than Ong talk about. I believe u can even get signal when u are downstairs... :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Yours is also the 3 big antenna Asus router?

Actually it's quite weird.. I live in a EM now and my router is on 2nd floor. But I can't get signal in my kitchen or balcony.

But on the other hand, I can get signal from my friend's router while waiting at the bus stop.. And she stays at 12th floor!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Why ah why ah...... :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oh ya I forgot totally about the power point!!!! :bangwall::bangwall:

Ya if I remember correctly, your NAS was in your study when we went over.

So wondering how you connect to the router :sport-smiley-018:

ai...toying with idea to buy a wireless dongle for my NAS to stream to my TV...straight line no blockage...and then, if i wanna download stuff, which is not often, haul it to the living room lor... :sport-smiley-018:

Actually it's quite weird.. I live in a EM now and my router is on 2nd floor. But I can't get signal in my kitchen or balcony.

But on the other hand, I can get signal from my friend's router while waiting at the bus stop.. And she stays at 12th floor!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

cos u dun hv 3 big antennas ? :P

and if you have, maybe you need a 4th big antenna ? :rofl:

Edited by dragonnite

cos u dun hv 3 big antennas ? :P

and if you have, maybe you need a 4th big antenna ? :rofl:

:rofl:

But no leh.. Hers is also not some 3, 4 , 5 big antennas router.. In fact it's those 2 in 1 built-in router with modem provided by the service provider..

:rofl:

But no leh.. Hers is also not some 3, 4 , 5 big antennas router.. In fact it's those 2 in 1 built-in router with modem provided by the service provider..

:bow::bow:

go and find out what brand and we go and buy siah... :notti:

No la.. Mine is just a basis Asus N56U. No need the Ong's big big antenna one... :bleah:

Asus-router-007.jpg

No la.. Mine is just a basis Asus N56U. No need the Ong's big big antenna one... :bleah:

Asus-router-007.jpg

Wah quite chio looking leh..

Wonder if it's available in white? :notti: :notti:

:bow::bow:

go and find out what brand and we go and buy siah... :notti:

Haha...placement issue la.

Asus-router-007.jpg

Im not using that la. I'm suggesting only, im using the same router as you. :sport-smiley-004:

Wah quite chio looking leh..

Wonder if it's available in white? :notti: :notti:

No white colour. Black/Blue in colour only.

Haha...placement issue la.

Im not using that la. I'm suggesting only, im using the same router as you. :sport-smiley-004:

No white colour. Black/Blue in colour only.

i almost bought the RT-N66U but m1 had a better price on the cisco so i took the cisco... :D

my parents' place use a Dlink, is ok lah...surprised that it's so powderful wor.... :jawdrop:

i almost bought the RT-N66U but m1 had a better price on the cisco so i took the cisco... :D

my parents' place use a Dlink, is ok lah...surprised that it's so powderful wor.... :jawdrop:

Dlink quite decent too for the higher end models. In fact I got 2 spare routers, parking somewhere in my house now. Lazy to sell away.

beejeebee, amazon prices :notti: :notti:

kim/ong's router - USD99

rt-n66u - USD170

rt-ac66u - USD194

Beebee.... second Ong's advise!! Get this!!

ASUS RT-AC66U Dual-Band Wireless-AC1750 Gigabit Router

41vOOyzq5lL._SL160_.jpg

Then u get another 3 of this to replace the exiting antenna. :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Asus Omni Antenna

31kdp9JUW6L._SY300_.jpg

360 degree Coverage Extension Stronger signal increases wireless coverage to hard-to-reach areas!!!