Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kepy

Kdk Ceiling Fan

Whats the reviews on the KDK fans? I am looking for those with LED lights. Are these bright enough for use without additional lightings in the room?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi All,

Intend to get KDK V60WK from JB but....no car...only motorcycle. Those who bought...wat is the dimension of the box? Need to see whether viable to bring back to S'pore by motorcycle.

Edited by streetwise

Hi All,

Intend to get KDK V60WK from JB but....no car...only motorcycle. Those who bought...wat is the dimension of the box? Need to see whether viable to bring back to S'pore by motorcycle.

Motorcycle?? Bro...not advisable...the box is huge...better to get a car or pay for a private taxi

Ceiling fan box about 70++cm length hight about 30cm

I have bring back fan using motorcycle the box are small or maybe my bike too big.

So...u use ur bike to bring back? Interesting. What is the model u bought?? Think the size bet a baby and Sensa 5 should be significant?? Ur height of 30cm......is it in terms of breadth/depth??

i am thinking to go to Tampoi lighting shop to get fans and lights next week.

planning to go into jb by public transport, and come back sg by "ba wang che", or those private car, $50 per trip...

anyone interested to join can msg me :)

So...u use ur bike to bring back? Interesting. What is the model u bought?? Think the size bet a baby and Sensa 5 should be significant?? Ur height of 30cm......is it in terms of breadth/depth??

I brought back v touch Junior still got plenty of space.

Seem to me like 70cmx30cmx30cm very small box and light weight.

I brought back v touch Junior still got plenty of space.

Seem to me like 70cmx30cmx30cm very small box and light weight.

Thank u for the info. If the depth is 30cm, can transport back on motorcycle for sure. How much did u buy it for?? Assume u've installed the fan in ur HDB flat hall? How's the performance?