Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Jbooncho , If sue him, is the cost going to be higher than the amount you going to claim ? If yes, better not let lawyer earn as you may not u get bck enough to cover expenses. Save ur time n energy then use forums o share your experience to warn the whole of SG lagi better. My fren is going to do the tat blitz as he fed up being bullied.

At least I must make it clear that is them who breached the agreement else they might counter sue me and claims the balance 20%......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Actually i really dont understand how some people think. Run away with a sum of small money and thinkg that they can get away with it? they are real short term mindset people who simply got no EQ and IQ.

Already got the project and got the job le. Its already $ in the bag. Why need to run away? just do the job and earn it la!?

haiz...

The runaway company is in a vicious cycle. They first owe money, then need fresh funds to pay old debts and current expenses,then owe more money, then need more funds to pay and it keeps snowballing till the company comes to a standstill by police.

Someone who sue them is just one case for the company. What about many other victims who didn't sue? Even if they sue the company, at most the company closed down and yet they can't get back their money. It's not a desirable win-win situation for the victims. :furious:

Actually my fren said he Read a very bad review in renotalk before on Creations From The Xxxxxx, he confirmed the Administrator already removed the posting already as he could not find it anymore in Renotalk.

Edited by Mumtbest

Jbooncho , If sue him, is the cost going to be higher than the amount you going to claim ? If yes, better not let lawyer earn as you may not u get bck enough to cover expenses. Save ur time n energy then use forums o share your experience to warn the whole of SG lagi better. My fren is going to do the tat blitz as he fed up being bullied.

Actually i really dont understand how some people think. Run away with a sum of small money and thinkg that they can get away with it? they are real short term mindset people who simply got no EQ and IQ.

Already got the project and got the job le. Its already $ in the bag. Why need to run away? just do the job and earn it la!?

haiz...

There is a loop hole in Singapore law, as long the company is pte ltd, once they wind up, consumers not able to get back the refund from them even though they are loaded with money. We can only claimed their company assets.....which can be empty company....If this thing did not happen to me, I also do not know this. Many people in Singapore might also do not know this....Is it true that we could not do anything to this? This has cause my life in a mess for the past few weeks.....Just hope that not many people sign up packages from this company as they have a booth in current renovation fair at Expo this week till next week end.....

Edited by jbooncho

haiz...

• Like 1

Waahhh!!!! So brazen. My fren also said, if dun pay to certain amount these IDs think they have the rights to pull the plug . U pay leow 80 % they also dun wan start work ?? A bit too much!! My fren also said b4 sign contract they would say all ok one but when sign already that's where the fangs cme out . My fren kena touted day n night by the contractor like some ah beng debt collector n threaten to stop ALL work!,! He was deceived into believing tat the contractor is financial able to put capital to start then my fren progressively pay as his HDB is in the process of finalizing the selling tranx, u know the typical sell first n use the extra money for Reno for the next hme.

Hope this weekend, not many people place deposits for his renovation package. They have caused my life now in a mess. I am prepare to sue them until they wind up their company. Must not let them cheat other people money again.

Wat legal action can one take when job unfinished ? Care to share more?

My lawyer has issued letter of demand to the contractor. There shall be some outcomes after 7 days and I will post this to share after 25/07/12.

Dear all, be aware of this contractor called Marvin Wong and Shirley Lee from Millennium Lifestyle. Pay them 80% and they stopped work at around 15%. Pressing us to pay further and was told will not start work until we pay . Currently seeking legal action against them. Pointless to seek Case and police. Police reports were made. They having a booth on this coming renovation fair at Expo, Classic Living 2012 (21/07/12-29/07/12). Please do not engage them.

Anyone happened that engage this guy, please let me know. Appreciated that.

Marvin Wong/ Shirley Lee

Millennium Lifestyle Pte Ltd

HP : 97679499

Waahhh!!!! So brazen. My fren also said, if dun pay to certain amount these IDs think they have the rights to pull the plug . U pay leow 80 % they also dun wan start work ?? A bit too much!! My fren also said b4 sign contract they would say all ok one but when sign already that's where the fangs cme out . My fren kena touted day n night by the contractor like some ah beng debt collector n threaten to stop ALL work!,! He was deceived into believing tat the contractor is financial able to put capital to start then my fren progressively pay as his HDB is in the process of finalizing the selling tranx, u know the typical sell first n use the extra money for Reno for the next hme.

I am also looking for good one to finish the unfinished works once legal action done.....

Wat legal action can one take when job unfinished ? Care to share more?

Sorry to learn all these...

Actually guys, food for thought: if u r "contractor" would u sell ur services more expensive to direct customer?

cos now u dun need to go through another layer so can earn more....so in the end, ID may just come up to be

not too much difference; plus they can project manage the progress for u....