Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Minerat

Journey Of My Minaret Walk

Day 43 (22 Sep 2012)

The makeshift tap in the toilet was leaking when we dropped by around 5pm. Called my ID and he said he'd come by to take a look. I put a pail there to collect the water and told my ID no need to come down since it's a weekend and so late already.

After attending a wedding dinner, I though I'd drop by to check on the leak. This was what I saw.

pic000265.jpg

First thought was the amount of water it has collected in such a short time. Cannot imagine the amount wasted before we discover this problem.... Then I realised somebody has fixed the leak. Must be my ID!

That's one thing I think my ID really differentiates from the rest. They are always so responsible and so responsive. No excuses.

:thumbs up::good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Day 43 (22 Sep 2012)

The makeshift tap in the toilet was leaking when we dropped by around 5pm. Called my ID and he said he'd come by to take a look. I put a pail there to collect the water and told my ID no need to come down since it's a weekend and so late already.

After attending a wedding dinner, I though I'd drop by to check on the leak. This was what I saw.

pic000265.jpg

First thought was the amount of water it has collected in such a short time. Cannot imagine the amount wasted before we discover this problem.... Then I realised somebody has fixed the leak. Must be my ID!

That's one thing I think my ID really differentiates from the rest. They are always so responsible and so responsive. No excuses.

:thumbs up::good:

Are they hot 2 lol :dribble::notti:

For those buying lights to place on the underside of your cabinets and if you are thinking of using LED instead of the conventional halogen bulbs, please buy the Philips one.... Otherwise pls make sure there is enough room to accommodate the LED bulb, which is longer than the normal halogen bulbs. Found this out the hard way... Just check out the length difference

pic000268.jpg

Ops hope you did not buy too many of those!

Have you bought the Internet booster that can help you receive internet on level two and three? Does it work?

Ops hope you did not buy too many of those!

Have you bought the Internet booster that can help you receive internet on level two and three? Does it work?

nope. I need to move in first then can tell if the signal is powerful enough. Then again, I dun think I will need this because I am not using opennet, just simple singtel broadband. The modem will be at my level 3 study area, where I would probably use most frequently.

Day 44 (24 Sep 2012)

Parquet grinding and varnishing happening today. Plumbers also came in to install all the bathroom stuff. Toilet vanity tops also up. Left some minor loose ends before completion. Can finally feel the excitement already! :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Minerat

Another teaser, our toilet

pic000282.jpg

Did your ID or electrician caution you of the danger of that power point?

It is uncovered, too near the basin, at a height a child can reach etc, all in a bathroom.

Just asking.

Cheers!

Did your ID or electrician caution you of the danger of that power point?

It is uncovered, too near the basin, at a height a child can reach etc, all in a bathroom.

Just asking.

Cheers!

Yes, I have asked them to change to a covered one. Thanks for highlighting

Yes, I have asked them to change to a covered one. Thanks for highlighting

I think this power point should be linked to an external switch outside the toilet for emergency cutting off of power supply.

Bro, yr hse got TOP inspection or not? Or just renovation?

I think this power point should be linked to an external switch outside the toilet for emergency cutting off of power supply.

Bro, yr hse got TOP inspection or not? Or just renovation?

Nah, just renovation