Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Minerat

Journey Of My Minaret Walk

The dry kitchen. We'd wanted a look that is simple and yet timeless. Kitchen top is Caesarstone Quartz throughout.

pic000345.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

As you transit the dry kitchen and step into the wet kitchen, the look totally changes to one that is more rustic. This is where the heavy cooking will be done, and we'd made some essential changes to ensure that this can happen. This included removing a window pane and constructing a board into the window frame so that the cooker hood can be mounted.

pic000337.jpg

pic000341.jpg

Mind your steps as you come up the staircase into the 2nd floor. We'd wanted this wall to be a feature and our photo-walls. We intend to adorn these walls with meaningful pictures of the family.

pic000351.jpg

First room on the left is my brother-in-law's bedroom. He wanted white for his walls, but we balanced that out with a blue feature wall so that the room doesn't look too dull.

pic000323.jpg

pic000324.jpg

My son's room is designed around the colour scheme of the wardrobe that was done by the previous owner. We thought that look pretty unique and wanted to design something funky around it. :sport-smiley-004:

pic000326.jpg

pic000325.jpg

My daughter shares this room with my mother-in-law. As you can probably guess, her choice of colour is WHITE!

pic000321.jpg

pic000322.jpg

This is the common toilet in level 2. We'd wanted something that is soothing and warm in colour. And my wife loves mosaic...so I gotta have them :dancingqueen:

pic000353.jpg

pic000354.jpg

pic000355.jpg

Come'on up to level 3 :)

This is the walk-in-wardrobe room....Hahaha. I'd never run out of spaces to keep my clothes...ever..

pic000360.jpg

pic000361.jpg

pic000362.jpg

Last, but not least, please come into my bedroom. It is not complete yet, but is in the same warm soothing tone that we like.

pic000363.jpg

pic000364.jpg

pic000377.jpg

If you like my house, remember, my ID are James and Donny from Summit Design Studio :thumbs up:

Stay tuned for my review of them coming up.... :rolleyes:

:yamseng:

Loving all the warm lights....

LOVE LOVE Your walk in wardrobe! So much space! so jealous leh.

Your bedroom I totally~ :wub: :wub: it seemed really huge! :yeah:

Edited by shmj