Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Movesie

Evorich High Resistance Flooring

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

I wish to clarify that I am not a staff or representative with Evorich Holdings Pte Ltd. I have already apologised to their management regards to my previous posts in this forum and at the same time deleted my 2 posts in this forum. Sorry for my misleading on their HERF products.

Regards,

Roy

Hi

Has anyone used the High End Resilent Flooring for 1-2 years? Any reviews or comments on the condition and is there any smell? I read overseas forums of a few people complaining of smell. Would like to seek advice before I go ahead with any decision.

Thanks.

I m using Innovar

The price they quote me far more reasonable

U interested u can PM me for the contact person in charged :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Casa,

was interested in Innovar. can u forward me d contact person number?

YS

Hi Guys,

My first post in Renotalk Forum!

WTB and myself have been scouting around for vinyl/laminated flooring. We visited the expo couple of days ago and spoke to a couple of flooring company. Evorich qouted 5.95 psf for their high resistance /vinyl flooring and 5.50 psf for laminated flooring. I recalled reading somewhere in renotalk that they can offer contractor price at 5.00 psf for their high resistance/vinyl flooring. Tried to negotiate with the guy at expo and he is quite insistent that 5.95 psf is the contractor price already.

I also spoke to wood culture for their hydro plus lamination and inova for their flooring too. Both are pretty competitive in their pricing. We like Evorich high resistance flooring but find 5.95 psf a bit steep.

Is this really the market rate now for high resistance /vinyl flooring?

We are green when it comes to reno and flooring so I want check around first b4 commit :P

Same here. They claim that it's health risk free and today we went down to see and signed with them. Wondering what's the lowest price they can go?

Im Using INOVAR flooring. The choice is good and the quality is one of the top in market.

Experience of choosing the flooring:

These kinda flooring is defiantly not as good as tiles... but it is cheap and easier to maintain. Simple swipe and semi dry mopping will do.

As compare to homogenous tiles which most people propose.. it works much better if you will get a floor at home... (that means if you stay on a floor which everytime if heavy rain it will cos your floor to be wet near the window whenever u forgotten to close it...) But again its more expensive. The bad side of the tiles is that early morning its really gonna be cold on the floor. Again this is personal opinion.

I would suggest if you gonna choose a wood flooring.. choose a better company. INOVAR and EVORICH are 2 company in the market for a sometime and with better quality. Since the cost is cheaper as compare to tiles.. try not to used china made even its 10-50cen cheaper psf.

So far the best deal i ever come across from this company are: AC4 wood. With the range of SGD3.50-4.20. PM me and i can share the agent. But price you need to bargin yourself. hahaha

Cheers and good luck for your reno.

haha so many use inovar with good feed back...i can really ease my mind now since i just done up all my bed room with inovar also.

one year n still going strong! :sport-smiley-003:

i got myself ac3 laminate i think is good enough for home use already, anyway all their spec is fr europe so might be better then those who only been test in sg ba...

up till now i still not very sure what this 'ac' thing u guys talk is all aobut! i only know the catalog say mine is ac3, isit about the surface finish?

this is the person i sign with eason <removed>  u guys did ur flooding with him too? btw u all can try telling him u got his name card at expo rd show, told by my friend he got the price somwhere near to what i got in expo after telling him his...but no guarantee it works everytime haha :unsure:

Hi guys, I have been renovating my kitchen floor with hardwood flooring. I chose Cadillac carpet for the cause. I got to admit that I'm glad to have choose them since i got an affordable service package.

Braga,

do u have picture for your hardwood flooring? does it come with warrenty for water? how much did you pay for it?

On 7/12/2012 at 11:24 PM, garethcooper9 said:

Real non scratch flooring is really hard to find.

True usually those people that want scratch proof will have to maintain their flooring with someting called HCL89. I once actually noticed the tiler using this when i asked to make it scratch proof (i saw the label).

You can actually buy it directly from <removed>  or <removed>  and do it yourself, you just wash your floor with it. No need to pay those contactors insane amounts of money, you can do it yourself :sport-smiley-004:

hi everyone,

I have recently engaged Evorich to do the flooring of my indoor balcony, using the Parador Laminate.

The job was done on a Saturday. Started at 920am until 3 or 4pm.

I have to say their worker was quite thorough in his job.

And the salesperson that was assisting us was helpful and knowledgeable.

For pictures of the small project, please have a visit on my blog: http://partsandpc.blogspot.sg/2012/11/evorich-parador-laminate-balcony.html

PS: i am not related in anyway to Evorich.

True usually those people that want scratch proof will have to maintain their flooring with someting called HCL89. I once actually noticed the tiler using this when i asked to make it scratch proof (i saw the label).

You can actually buy it directly from http://hcl89.byethost10.com or http://hcl89.atwebpages.com and do it yourself, you just wash your floor with it. No need to pay those contactors insane amounts of money, you can do it yourself :sport-smiley-004:

Tried the HCL89 stuff really works great, especially when you have kids like myself playing theri toys, recommended product ;)

I got $6 psf before GST. Installed about 3 months ago.

can i know who did u get it from? i believe this is still far from contractor price but at least something better.

can i know who did u get it from? i believe this is still far from contractor price but at least something better.

I can't rem any of their names now, tho all of the sales people could offer me $6 psf then.

Advice is to wait till they got exhibition. Then just put a deposit in to secure price.