Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookiez

House Of Cookiez

i got a friend also got her keys on 8th aug. her place at tampines, is yours also? maybe you are my friend... hahaahah....

congrats and happy reno!

Although we are not personal friend but all of us here are renotalk friends leh :drunk:

tampines is also one of the area i like when looking for a unit as it is near my office...but my mum who will be staying

with me is working in bishan so tampines like a bit far for her..so no choice i hv to choose somewhere which is more

accessible for both of us...and so we end up in Hougang :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Although we are not personal friend but all of us here are renotalk friends leh :drunk:

tampines is also one of the area i like when looking for a unit as it is near my office...but my mum who will be staying

with me is working in bishan so tampines like a bit far for her..so no choice i hv to choose somewhere which is more

Hey ya fellow Houganger! :) Hougang is going to be nice with all the upgrading coming up :) Have a nice reno journey! Post more pics to share :yamseng:

Went shopping for furniture yesterday and came across this 3-seater sofa...love the design but still can't decide which color

I want..i like both colors :unsure:

622560_4468626993225_437951129_o.jpg

337701_4468613272882_1173318023_o.jpg

hahaahah.... cos we are using nick, sometimes don't know whether its friends from outside. i met a coll here also which i didn't know until we started exchanging email address.

hougang was my choice too and i view a most flats in hougang but in the end, didn't like any of them.

Hey ya fellow Houganger! :) Hougang is going to be nice with all the upgrading coming up :) Have a nice reno journey! Post more pics to share :yamseng:

Hihi...which part of hougang u from ?? I'm at Ave 6..opposite hougang mall diagonally~

hahaahah.... cos we are using nick, sometimes don't know whether its friends from outside. i met a coll here also which i didn't know until we started exchanging email address.

hougang was my choice too and i view a most flats in hougang but in the end, didn't like any of them.

I didnt even think of hougang initially...my aim for house searching was all along at Potong Pasir...but somehow always

not successful after viewing 7 to 8 units there...then i chanced upon this hougang unit on propertyguru.com...its the one

and only hougang unit I viewed and I got it!! something like love at 1st sight..come to think of it...all FATED~hahaha..

Edited by cookiez

I didnt even think of hougang initially...my aim for house searching was all along at Potong Pasir...but somehow always

not successful after viewing 7 to 8 units there...then i chanced upon this hougang unit on propertyguru.com...its the one

and only hougang unit I viewed and I got it!! something like love at 1st sight..come to think of it...all FATED~hahaha..

i am the opposite, i view 7-8 units in hougang and none of it i like. then i just saw this unit at propertyguru and also fall in love at 1st sight. immediately try to negotiate and next day place OTP. like what you said, all fated loh... :dancingqueen:

i wanted hougang cos the prices there are cheaper. less than 400k, i can 4A flat. never thought of boon keng cos nearer town means more ex. :jawdrop:

Hihi...which part of hougang u from ?? I'm at Ave 6..opposite hougang mall diagonally~

Mine is ave 5 (an avenue from u!) just opposite the canal. There are 2 coffee shops there, from my house, past the 2 coffeeshops and across the junction is Hougang central. :) its about 10mins walk. :sport-smiley-003:

Mine is ave 5 (an avenue from u!) just opposite the canal. There are 2 coffee shops there, from my house, past the 2 coffeeshops and across the junction is Hougang central. :) its about 10mins walk. :sport-smiley-003:

I still find the road in hougang very luan...for eg from ave 5 to ave 6, although only an ave apart but u need to cross over

upper serangoon road then pass by hougang central or ave 10 b4 u can get to ave 6 :o

wow quite a few Hougang here. Not bad. Mine from Hougang ave 3 shift to ave 8. Wanted to shift elsewhere but the main factor is i'm working at NEX hence got to choose nearby.

Hougang is a nice place! with more childcare coming up, lift upgrading, some facelift here n there! :thumbs up: Even the old ppl look so happy. Besides, the flats here, even for a 4room is quite big as compared to the new 4 rooms. :)

Tiling works shld be completing soon...didnt manage to get any pics for floor tiles as currently all covered up by papers/cardboards...only snapshots of the little stairway at main door and common toilet~

243248_4529364791632_134838718_o.jpg

241025_4529355271394_414802246_o.jpg

Next will be electrical/rewiring works then wall plastering~

Also placed an order for a Hitachi fridge which is currently out of stock :unsure:

Hopefully new stock will arrive in time when I move in~

365L_GBK.jpg

Getting the sexy black one :P

I've just renovated my toilet and nice to see that we have the same tiles!

I've just renovated my toilet and nice to see that we have the same tiles!

When I first saw this tile when choosing tiles for the toilets, the impression is : this wall tile is so "toilet".

Now looks like I'm not the only one having such impression :P

When I first saw this tile when choosing tiles for the toilets, the impression is : this wall tile is so "toilet".

Now looks like I'm not the only one having such impression :P

When everything is done, it looks quite good..something different lah...Is yours all white? Mine with combination of Red/White.

Btw, mine is also an old house (more than 20yrs) liaoz..too bad we can't re-position the toilet bowl and basin...

1. http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee515/EL1010/Toilet/IMG_4174.jpg

2. http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee515/EL1010/Toilet/IMG_4173.jpg

3. http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee515/EL1010/Toilet/IMG_4172.jpg