Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luckyben88

Thanks To Master Jo Ching

Hi, i just like to share my experience. Like many others, i tried to search high and low for a good feng shui master for almost 8 years. Having tried almost of all those that i see in the newspapers with advertisement (don't want to mention names, but you can see them on chinese new year tv programme, sin ming, wan bao newspaper), i ended up disappointed. Sometimes it is not about the money, but no effects after all the changes. For the past consultations, i have to do crazy adjustment in the house, some don't make sense at all (God altar face the toilet). I waited for close to 6-8 months after each consultation, nothing happen and 'things' seems to go downslope instead. I was recommended by a colleague who worked in HDB to this master Jo Ching (who seems quite famous on his web site www.destinyasia.com.sg) . He came over to our house, did a door tilting process for us, there was also a water feature activated. There isn't much structural changes compared to the other FSM that i've used. I am amazed by the result because all of a sudden, my life seem to change for the better. I used to have a lousy superior who would scream to get things done. She get transferred out to another country, and suddenly i got promoted to a senior position. My daughter who had a nasty cough got better after adjusting her bed sleeping position. My wife too got a pay rise this year. I just hope all the people out there who haven't have good luck searching for a good FSM have the good luck to meet one like i do. I got a shock of his accuracy when i got him to do the BAZI reading for me and my wife. You can try that and you will know what i mean, before engaging his service to do FS consult.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah ..new member starts to promote Master Jo Ching ?

come on ...who are you to bluff ?

Let us be symbolic rather than modern, at times. That is why women are more happier than men, at most times.

To each who speak their own language and understanding, let he/she attached his/her values and interpret things he/she views, whether merely personal sharing or armed with an intent to promote. Should always welcome newbird to the nest, isn't.

Feel better now?

Edited by bepgof

wah ..new member starts to promote Master Jo Ching ?

come on ...who are you to bluff ?

Got furum member share some bad feedbacks posted by others

Look what I have found! This similar post is in mummysg, another self promoting like LIM75 (House cleansing of huanted house), I wont be surprise that its going to be everywhere in other forums. Why this master sooo like that?

24-07-2012, 05:42 PM #65

Katherine75

Female Attendant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Anyone to recommend fengshui master or fortune teller

I used Master Jo Ching - Feng Shui, Courses, Feng Shui Consultation, Feng Shui Master, Master Jo Ching . He never tell us to buy anything at all. I did however tilt my hdb door to change the flying star structure according to him. After that consultation 2 years ago, both my husband and my life have great improvement. My hubby got promoted with a huge pay leap. I stay with my mother-in-law, the tension between us reduced greatly. Overall, i feel its well worth my investment for the feng shui audit. My son suddenly become more 'dong shi' and focus more on studies now a day (competing himself with the classmate).

Edited by snappy

Whoa kao....tis type of master...I also have some of his past bad feedbacks...any keen look me up

Hi cud you share where could we view some of the bad feedback? thanks!

Whoa kao....tis type of master...I also have some of his past bad feedbacks...any keen look me up

This guy comes highly recommended by other FSM, his peers.

If you have really collected bad feedbacks about him,

pls post it here for the greater good.

Thanks.

This guy comes highly recommended by other FSM, his peers.

If you have really collected bad feedbacks about him,

pls post it here for the greater good.

Thanks.

Whoa lau eh..... u underline "really" meaning what huh? Questioning me my integrity?? I so free making up story...tolong....since this post, I got so many people PM me le....where not true cocnut fall on my head le.

Siao bo...put down here, he nvr tekan me, i tekan him for what?? Those who keen vry welcome to PM me...for you bk888, you need to say "please" if you want to read all his 'exciting stories' bcos i so pissed

Whoa lau eh..... u underline "really" meaning what huh? Questioning me my integrity?? I so free making up story...tolong....since this post, I got so many people PM me le....where not true cocnut fall on my head le.

Siao bo...put down here, he nvr tekan me, i tekan him for what?? Those who keen vry welcome to PM me...for you bk888, you need to say "please" if you want to read all his 'exciting stories' bcos i so pissed

I did mention "please"; it is in short form: "pls".

The underlined word did insinuate my scepticism about his bad feedback.

But since you've come on so strongly [and I'm also interested to know what others say about him], I hope no offence is taken for the language I've adopted in my previous post.

Peace.

I did mention "please"; it is in short form: "pls".

The underlined word did insinuate my scepticism about his bad feedback.

But since you've come on so strongly [and I'm also interested to know what others say about him], I hope no offence is taken for the language I've adopted in my previous post.

Peace.

Bo Daichi la....small vry small issue la....

don't use word so chim le...."insinuate"...liak bokiu leh

Masters who predicted wrongly....critisize other masters etc etc....good or bad....since i admire your english....PM yo

Bo Daichi la....small vry small issue la....

don't use word so chim le...."insinuate"...liak bokiu leh

Masters who predicted wrongly....critisize other masters etc etc....good or bad....since i admire your english....PM yo

PM received with thanks.