Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Love your personalized touches! Your housewarming looks great, cable & tissue boxes too :D

how do you make the photo books? send it to a printer?

Thanks summersann ~ Long time didn't check on other t-blogs ... just browsed thru your blog, I like your EM very much ! Very old school and love how you present your snapshot ... Wonder how much d u buy your typewriter? I want to have one at my place too ...

And also curious if you are working in design firm or ?

The photobook are sent for those printing company to print, such as photobook singapore and album stories.

Other samples of photobook I made for our travel pictures ...

1329319323-3301385056_n.jpg

1341231885-2476597682_n.jpg

1341231889-1243180678_n.jpg

Hi, i didn't saw any pics on the Service Balcony which u wanted to Transform to study room... or did i miss it?

I didn't post much pictures in my t-blog, more pics can refer to my blog.

Main reason was because the study room was still quite messy, especially my husband workplace - he very lazy to tidy it.

So I also didn't take much pictures ...

View from master bedroom to the study room - we hacked away the wall and built a bi-fold door at the entrance to study room.

1362645296-348000155_n.jpg

Behind the study table was the bookshelves and cabinets.

1358933886-27419610_n.jpg

Overview of the study room : We sealed up the wall from kitchen (the wall with guitars hanging) and opened the wall from our master bedroom.

We asked the carpentrer to fabricate a simple L-shape study table and a bookshelf with cabinets. One side was for my husband and another one was for myself :)

1365307098-3411566696_n.jpg

1365307100-3224450147_n.jpg

Thanks summersann ~ Long time didn't check on other t-blogs ... just browsed thru your blog, I like your EM very much ! Very old school and love how you present your snapshot ... Wonder how much d u buy your typewriter? I want to have one at my place too ...

And also curious if you are working in design firm or ?

The photobook are sent for those printing company to print, such as photobook singapore and album stories.

Other samples of photobook I made for our travel pictures ...

1329319323-3301385056_n.jpg

1341231885-2476597682_n.jpg

1341231889-1243180678_n.jpg

Cool! Been wanting to make a photobook for ourselves but never knew who to approach and if there are any specific programs to use to collate. Shall check your sources out. Expensive?

Thank you for your kind words! I super like the way you present your photos too :D I got the typewriter from By My Old School ($280, but prices vary with models, so some can be cheaper/more expensive). Give her blog a visit and check under the typewriter tag to see if she still has any left. We were pleasantly surprised when we visited the store and found the shop owner familiar. If you visit, see if you recognize her :P

I'm not in design, but I love looking at beautifully designed things. Like your pictures and photobooks! :D

I didn't post much pictures in my t-blog, more pics can refer to my blog.

Main reason was because the study room was still quite messy, especially my husband workplace - he very lazy to tidy it.

So I also didn't take much pictures ...

View from master bedroom to the study room - we hacked away the wall and built a bi-fold door at the entrance to study room.

1362645296-348000155_n.jpg

Behind the study table was the bookshelves and cabinets.

1358933886-27419610_n.jpg

Overview of the study room : We sealed up the wall from kitchen (the wall with guitars hanging) and opened the wall from our master bedroom.

We asked the carpentrer to fabricate a simple L-shape study table and a bookshelf with cabinets. One side was for my husband and another one was for myself :)

1365307098-3411566696_n.jpg

1365307100-3224450147_n.jpg

Excellent!!! Very Nice!

Like ur house very much. U still remember what white paint u use for ur study room wall?I choose a white color from Nippon paint - cream white. That's the whitest white I see. Turn out to be quite yellow haha...

Cool! Been wanting to make a photobook for ourselves but never knew who to approach and if there are any specific programs to use to collate. Shall check your sources out. Expensive?

Thank you for your kind words! I super like the way you present your photos too :D I got the typewriter from By My Old School ($280, but prices vary with models, so some can be cheaper/more expensive). Give her blog a visit and check under the typewriter tag to see if she still has any left. We were pleasantly surprised when we visited the store and found the shop owner familiar. If you visit, see if you recognize her :P

I'm not in design, but I love looking at beautifully designed things. Like your pictures and photobooks! :D

I used photoshop to design those album photobooks ... sometime groupon or deals have discount for the photobook, check it out ~

Price vary with different size of photobooks, range from 80sgd I guess.

Wish to pay a visit to this shop when have chance ~ seems to have many interesting stuff. The shop owner is a mediacorp actress or? Hmm ... interesting.

May be need to take leave now, coz have bb very difficult to travel around without helper at home :dunno:

Like ur house very much. U still remember what white paint u use for ur study room wall?I choose a white color from Nippon paint - cream white. That's the whitest white I see. Turn out to be quite yellow haha...

I would like to know what white paint did u use too? This white is nice

Excellent!!! Very Nice!

Really? Coz I think it is messy :P

I would like to know what white paint did u use too? This white is nice

We didn't specify which white we want, we just told the contractor that we want white color ... and the contractor was not good, he used those cheap brands for the paints - not nippon and not dulex, quite upset with him. He quoted us 1.8k for paint but didn't use branded paints. :curse:

Brand is not important if outcome is nice. :)

Although it does matter if the paint lasts and marks easily come off with some wiping. So brands still do matter in some way, heh :P

Bought these 3 little pots online, all the animal zodiac actually represent three of us husband, our new baby girl (not yet born) and myself. Me and my husband were January babies and hopefully our little baby girl Zaanse will be a January baby as well.

1355145548-758436058_n.jpg

Bought many little small houses to put on the shelves above the TV console.

1355145617-2406435600_n.jpg

Updated more photos in my blog ~

Hi, do you mind sharing if the green rounded plants in the zodiac pots are real or fake? Where did you buy them from? Did you trim them yourslef to make them round? Thanks :)

Hi, the mini shelve was bought online from taobao ~

Where u buy this mini shelve to place key? I couldn find something similar.

1358933888-3345107607_n.jpg

The plants are fake one, bought from JB ~ never trim :notti:

Hi, do you mind sharing if the green rounded plants in the zodiac pots are real or fake? Where did you buy them from? Did you trim them yourslef to make them round? Thanks :)

Have been cooked dinner for everyday ..

Over past few weeks, we also have started the journey to learn baking ~

Brownie

1365307094-1700874118_n.jpg

mini strawberry tart

1365307098-3959933134_n.jpg

My husband also prepared a brunch during weekend ~

1365307095-3375732559_n.jpg