Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Hi,

Congrats on your little joy of bundle & your lovely cosy home :)

Would you mind to let me noe the contacts for your contractor Ah Huat and carpenter Ah Thong?

I couldn't find the contacts though u mentioned it can b found at the end link of your signature...

Thank u so much!

Take care!

Here's it : )

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi eenkenji, I'm considering whether to buy my downlight from JB. How has your downlight from tampoi been working for you so far, any issue?

I read from your blog that you bought the more expensive one at 88rm each. Is this price their most ex range? I saw some shop in SG selling so-called better quality one for around $100... mid range one is probably in $40s range.

What size is your downlight btw? Does Tampoi allow you to test the lights on the spot?

Thanks in advance!

Hi eenkenji, I'm considering whether to buy my downlight from JB. How has your downlight from tampoi been working for you so far, any issue?

I read from your blog that you bought the more expensive one at 88rm each. Is this price their most ex range? I saw some shop in SG selling so-called better quality one for around $100... mid range one is probably in $40s range.

What size is your downlight btw? Does Tampoi allow you to test the lights on the spot?

Thanks in advance!

Hi bleucheeze, so far didn't encountered issue for all the downlights in my house ...

Can't remember if they are the most expensive range, but they are in the high side compared to the rest ... I guess there are other downlights which are more expensive, e.g. philip brand. Don't remember the size, think we choose the standard one.

Yes, tampoi will help you to test all the lights you bought on the spot ...

Hi...is yr sofa white leather or fabric? How do u plan to maintain it? Love the soft breezy look of yr hm :)

Is fabric, they are changeable and can wash ...

The shop didn't tell lie, inside the sofa cushion are filled with feather instead of normal foam. So they are very soft :rolleyes:

Hi bleucheeze, so far didn't encountered issue for all the downlights in my house ...

Can't remember if they are the most expensive range, but they are in the high side compared to the rest ... I guess there are other downlights which are more expensive, e.g. philip brand. Don't remember the size, think we choose the standard one.

Yes, tampoi will help you to test all the lights you bought on the spot ...

Alright. Thanks for the info!

How does the white box looks like and how it manage to hide the wires? Can I take a look at the pics? My tv is not mount but now i am planning to mount so i will have more space on my console.. but i hate to see wires hanging ard... :(

Yeap, the tv is mounted directly to wall. My carpenter made a little white box below the tv to hide those wires :notti:

He was a nice guy, he said this will no need to build additional wall and can save cost.

I see...btw may I noe where did u get yr sofa from?

Sofa was bought from a brand called Istill which carried by Picket and Rail, the manager offer us to customize up to 3m but we only opt for 2.5m due to space concern.

You may refer to this link for the details.

We choose the light grey color :

1349599386-631287518_n.jpg

Hi Eekenji, can you pm me the price of the sofa? This is on my list of preferred designs. Thanks!

How does the white box looks like and how it manage to hide the wires? Can I take a look at the pics? My tv is not mount but now i am planning to mount so i will have more space on my console.. but i hate to see wires hanging ard... :(

Here's it :

1363089774-3935034836_n.jpg