Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Congratulations to you! And your baby is so adorable!

I guess you're still in confinement...but if it's convenient to you would really appreciate it if you could send me the contacts of contractor Alan & Mr. K?

So sorry again for troubling you =) and thanks!

Thanks and here're their contacts :

Alan : 9889 2008

My K : 9022 2321

:rolleyes:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh cool, so the little bed is like a deco item ?

Little bed was just for photography purpose - a prop for photo-shooting baby, my husband was doing freelance photographer ...

The nick name was special ... can keep :rolleyes:

Still left the curtain to install today and IKEA furniture on Monday.

Yesterday finally installed the glass backing for my kitchen cabinet, will upload the photograph of the kitchen cabinet soon.

Would have specify the length of the kitchen cabinet so that can buy IKEA or BLUM accessories that can fit exactly, so next time know what to do. How yours? Did you buy from IKEA or BLUM accessories for your kitchen cabinet drawer?

The BLUM accessories come from carpenter, we didn't specify the length etc. We let him to decide the individual length and we gave him the overall length we want.

Looking forward to see your pics ~ When u target to move in ?

Post renovation picture for Entry Way + Dining

Just updated my blog with pictures taken for Entry Way and Dining Area, more pictures can refer to this link.

We put our dining table just after the entry way … The dining table was bought from Franc Franc and we like its wooden texture.

1358933889-2856906803_n.jpg

1358933885-1687901770_n.jpg

1358933888-4279106477_n.jpg

View from entry way to the living room and balcony.

1358933888-3345107607_n.jpg

Little bed was just for photography purpose - a prop for photo-shooting baby, my husband was doing freelance photographer ...

The nick name was special ... can keep :rolleyes:

The BLUM accessories come from carpenter, we didn't specify the length etc. We let him to decide the individual length and we gave him the overall length we want.

Looking forward to see your pics ~ When u target to move in ?

Good for you, my don't have the accessories for the drawers.

The forward party which consist of me moved in, the rest of my family will move in before end of this month.

Finally decided the tiles for our bathrooms and kitchen .. tomorrow will give the list to contractor to order, we will get the tiles from Soon Bee Huat and Hafary.

1350221717-1084853816.jpg

1350221717-3782069806.jpg

1350221715-3017445480.jpg

zz

Hi. Can you let me know from which shop (SBH or Hafary) you got your MBR wall tiles, ie. the greyish ledgestone and the white one with little squares?

Hi. Can you let me know from which shop (SBH or Hafary) you got your MBR wall tiles, ie. the greyish ledgestone and the white one with little squares?

They were from sbh ... Most of our tiles are from sbh.

Post renovation picture for Common Bathroom

Just updated my blog with pictures taken for Common Bathroom, more pictures can refer to this link.

The design of common bathroom was similar to master bathroom, we choose different tiles for the two bathroom - total have three different kinds of tiles for each bathroom. The mirror was bought from Ikea, I like the wood color which can match the tiles design.

1362141826-118102733_n.jpg

1362141828-2263719290_n.jpg

1362141835-1516689330_n.jpg

Edited by eekenji

Very nice zakka style house, it is like every piece of your place has a little story to tell. Congrats to your lovely place and your lovelier baby!

Edited by Makanology

Very nice zakka style house, it is like every piece of your place has a little story to tell. Congrats to your lovely place and your lovelier baby!

Thanks Makanology ... all the best to your house reno :yamseng:

Post renovation picture for Kitchen

More pictures can refer to this link.

We liked the open concept kitchen, spent quite a lot of efforts and time to design the kitchen layout. We hacked the original walls and storeroom to create this open concept kitchen, it was a huge change. We asked the carpenter to build a counter-bar ~ it will be the place to hang out with friends. The lightings were ordered online ~ quite like the effect. The kitchen cabinet top was made from kompactop – quite different from normal solid surface and we liked the wooden texture. We did quite heavy cook especially during my confinement period and the kompactop still maintained well. We also put a chalkboard wallpaper beside the counter-bar.

1362141832-605172221_n.jpg

1362141822-3531797768_n.jpg

1362141823-3899623567_n.jpg

Post renovation picture for Entry Way + Dining

Just updated my blog with pictures taken for Entry Way and Dining Area, more pictures can refer to this link.

We put our dining table just after the entry way … The dining table was bought from Franc Franc and we like its wooden texture.

1358933889-2856906803_n.jpg

1358933885-1687901770_n.jpg

1358933888-4279106477_n.jpg

View from entry way to the living room and balcony.

1358933888-3345107607_n.jpg

Hi eekenji,

Your house really gorgeous and very nice. Do you mind share with me where you get your white settee? I browse your blog...those photos super good. Are you full time photographer? Call me I have lobang for you. I had leave my enquiry at your blog. Thank you ;)

Hi hi eekenji!

Your house looks so cozy, especially with all your thoughtful decorations.

I'm really glad everything worked out for you in the end. :sport-smiley-004:

Cheers!

Post renovation picture for Kitchen

More pictures can refer to this link.

We liked the open concept kitchen, spent quite a lot of efforts and time to design the kitchen layout. We hacked the original walls and storeroom to create this open concept kitchen, it was a huge change. We asked the carpenter to build a counter-bar ~ it will be the place to hang out with friends. The lightings were ordered online ~ quite like the effect. The kitchen cabinet top was made from kompactop – quite different from normal solid surface and we liked the wooden texture. We did quite heavy cook especially during my confinement period and the kompactop still maintained well. We also put a chalkboard wallpaper beside the counter-bar.

1362141832-605172221_n.jpg

1362141822-3531797768_n.jpg

1362141823-3899623567_n.jpg

Hi eekenji,

Your house really gorgeous and very nice. Do you mind share with me where you get your white settee? I browse your blog...those photos super good. Are you full time photographer? Call me I have lobang for you. I had leave my enquiry at your blog. Thank you ;)

Thanks Myap76, the settee was bought from king and king wang in NEX.

We are working as part-time photographer and designer, they are part of our hobbies ... Saw your enquiry, will drop you a call ~ :D

Hi hi eekenji!

Your house looks so cozy, especially with all your thoughtful decorations.

I'm really glad everything worked out for you in the end. :sport-smiley-004:

Cheers!

Thanks whitehousey, how's your reno? Looking forward to see your final result ...

Hi eekenji, are your window grilles the normal silver aluminium ones or white powder coated?

I'm trying to achieve the white/wood look too but white powder coated ones are much more expensive =(

thanks!