Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Amazing housewarming party! Very warm and personalised. :yamseng:

Thanks ~ Envy you have a nice condo ... and very nice reno, like your fireplace which I always want to make one at home but too costly.

Hi eekenji, nice house... envy envy.

Do you mind to post a larger picture of the bay window cabinet internal? I saw you have a picture showing the cabinet frame in week 4 reno progress. Is it a cabinet with carcass or just the doors to cover up the recess area?

I wanted to do something similar - but my carpenter say only can build up to the hole/recess area. Cannot build higher upto just below the window frame...

If possible can also share your international shipping cost from Taobao? I'm very confused of the cost and afraid it'll cost a bomb. I just want to buy some deco items...

hi eekenji, may i know which oven did you all buy? we still cant decide to buy built-in oven or those standalone oven... :unsure:

We bought the Built-in Oven from Fujioh 8 functions roaster oven, you may check this link of what we have bought from this shop.

1350998201-3089683222_n.jpg

Finally, we organized the first house warming party with friends ~ Because the party is held in the morning, so I named it as Brunch Party … I wrote down the menu on the chalkboard beside our counter-bar. With the new oven, I have learned how to bake pasta and cookies – so these are parts of the brunch party menu. I bought the 2 tiers pink color serving stands from Ikea during promotion to serve all the mini fruit tarts and assorted breads and cakes.

1364194666-762063251_n.jpg

All the paper cups are stamped with individual name – everyone will have their own cups and they can decor their cup with the stickers put on the table.

1364194668-4017587430_n.jpg

These were the cup cookies we have made in advance ~ thanks to my dear sister helping me to mix the ingredients and taught me how to make the cup shape. They are meant for the mini fruit tarts.

1364194669-990757854_n.jpg

So, these are the final result of the mini fruit tarts – I used the strawberry.

1364194667-2596797601_n.jpg

This was the second time of making the baked pasta – it was tougher than first time because I need to make more than 10 persons of serving portion. I have made into 2 bakeware and all are finished.

1364194668-1420399981_n.jpg

Hi eekenji,

Your party really great! Your food and presentation very nice done. Look like hotel high tea setup. :good: You have your own cafe?

You really creative...those black label you used to write or print? Can recommend where you buy? I wish to label all my product at home, easy to identify....

haven't logged in for some time, but your place has turned out to be really stunning!! :thumbs up:

by the way, just curious, do you have a maid? those deco on open shelves is going to be hard work to maintain.. :P

Hi eekenji, nice house... envy envy.

Do you mind to post a larger picture of the bay window cabinet internal? I saw you have a picture showing the cabinet frame in week 4 reno progress. Is it a cabinet with carcass or just the doors to cover up the recess area?

I wanted to do something similar - but my carpenter say only can build up to the hole/recess area. Cannot build higher upto just below the window frame...

Here's attached the internal pictures of recess window cabinets - it is a cabinet with carcass but without bottom carcass.

The space is large enough to put luggages and those Giant selling plastic box.

1364354190-906817211_n.jpg

1364354190-2313474959_n.jpg

If possible can also share your international shipping cost from Taobao? I'm very confused of the cost and afraid it'll cost a bomb. I just want to buy some deco items...

It really depend on what you bought ... I have bought a lot and each time cost around 100 sgd for shipping cost.

Edited by eekenji

Thanks eekenji, I can show this to the carpenter :)

I just wanted to buy some fake flowers & some deco items. Must be very careful if the flower cost $10 but shipping cost $100 then I better buy it locally. haha...

Hihi Kenji & Ee,

Its us! Vi & Seb! Ur house look absolutely lovely! Very 'you' .... Glad you managed to have a lovely bb gal and a lovely house! Congrats once again!

Vi & Seb

Finally, we organized the first house warming party with friends ~ Because the party is held in the morning, so I named it as Brunch Party … I wrote down the menu on the chalkboard beside our counter-bar. With the new oven, I have learned how to bake pasta and cookies – so these are parts of the brunch party menu. I bought the 2 tiers pink color serving stands from Ikea during promotion to serve all the mini fruit tarts and assorted breads and cakes.

1364194666-762063251_n.jpg

All the paper cups are stamped with individual name – everyone will have their own cups and they can decor their cup with the stickers put on the table.

1364194668-4017587430_n.jpg

These were the cup cookies we have made in advance ~ thanks to my dear sister helping me to mix the ingredients and taught me how to make the cup shape. They are meant for the mini fruit tarts.

1364194669-990757854_n.jpg

So, these are the final result of the mini fruit tarts – I used the strawberry.

1364194667-2596797601_n.jpg

This was the second time of making the baked pasta – it was tougher than first time because I need to make more than 10 persons of serving portion. I have made into 2 bakeware and all are finished.

1364194668-1420399981_n.jpg

Hi! Do you remember how much did this Fujioh combo cost you?

Fujioh hob + hood is 750 and oven is 680 after GST.

hi, i like ur design very much.

can u give me ID Jimmy from 3D Innovative contact no. or email?

thanks!

Lost his contact .. paiseh.

Hi eekenji,

Your party really great! Your food and presentation very nice done. Look like hotel high tea setup. :good: You have your own cafe?

You really creative...those black label you used to write or print? Can recommend where you buy? I wish to label all my product at home, easy to identify....

Thanks ~ I wish that I have my own cafe, but too bad I don't have :(

Those chalkboard sticker was bought from Goupon ~

haven't logged in for some time, but your place has turned out to be really stunning!! :thumbs up:

by the way, just curious, do you have a maid? those deco on open shelves is going to be hard work to maintain.. :P

Thanks ~

Don't have maid right now but plan to get those part-time maid to help to do housekeeping. Agreed that those stuffs will be tough to maintain ~

Thanks eekenji, I can show this to the carpenter :)

I just wanted to buy some fake flowers & some deco items. Must be very careful if the flower cost $10 but shipping cost $100 then I better buy it locally. haha...

ha, wont be so scary for the shipping cost : )

Hihi Kenji & Ee,

Its us! Vi & Seb! Ur house look absolutely lovely! Very 'you' .... Glad you managed to have a lovely bb gal and a lovely house! Congrats once again!

Vi & Seb

Hi Vi & Seb, thanks ... looking forward to see your reno outcome too ~ :yamseng:

Love your personalized touches! Your housewarming looks great, cable & tissue boxes too :D

how do you make the photo books? send it to a printer?