Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Stinz

How Many Viewings Did You Go Before You Decided To Buy The Unit?

I think should always talk to neighbors cos they will be your neighbors too if u buy that flat. Good neighbors also give you less headache.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My frd bro did the same by asking how the owner? The neighbour told him the owner mum is influence to the neighborhood becos she is a very active member of the RC,everyone in the neighborhood and market knew her mum. And also guarantee peaceful...hinting no loansharking in their neighborhood. Then my frd very happy,becos good location and reasonable pricing some more. But poor man still kena...three weeks after moving in,the loanshark pour paint plus lock their gate! Despite spending so much $ on the renov,they dun have mood to enjoy their new home,let alone having housewarming...

For me,I always ask the agent,normally the agent will know. Cross my fingers the house I bought is safe frm all these nonsense... :no:

Actualiy I wanted to buy that horrible flat, the valuation is only $380k for a 4s unit and it is just a stone away frm the tampines MRT,and best thing is no blockage,2 units on one level,a little little bit of MRT track sound which I can bearly hear. The reason of the low valuation is becos of the horrible condition plus 4th floor. I didn't get the flat becos I can't buy HDB at the time. I still got one more mth to reach my 35 years old! I am so sad and angry at that time when my frd told me it can be done despite it still one more month then I reach 35. In the end,lost the chance. Mayb it GOD will,even if I bought the house,I also dun have so much cash to overhaul the whole hse. I just bought a flat that is move in condition,future MRT stn in 2017. But this MRT is abit stupid,can't go to much useful places but 没鱼,虾米也好! :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by onions2hot

i forgot to congratulate u on ur new hse! :yamseng:

Where and how much is ur new place? How much is the valuation?

Who you asking? So many ppl in this thread. Hehe....

Are you getting one in Tampines? ya.. i agree the future mrt stations are going to quite ulu place.. but at least can change trains... so perhaps not too bad.. :P

okie.. i shall talk to the neighbour and see how it goes.. already paid the 1k.. so yeah :)

I used to stay near the MRT track.. as time passes, you will get used to the noise.. cos it does not affect me at all but my frens who came to my place do comment abt the sound.. jus that i got immued to it already.. hehe. .

My frd bro did the same by asking how the owner? The neighbour told him the owner mum is influence to the neighborhood becos she is a very active member of the RC,everyone in the neighborhood and market knew her mum. And also guarantee peaceful...hinting no loansharking in their neighborhood. Then my frd very happy,becos good location and reasonable pricing some more. But poor man still kena...three weeks after moving in,the loanshark pour paint plus lock their gate! Despite spending so much $ on the renov,they dun have mood to enjoy their new home,let alone having housewarming...

For me,I always ask the agent,normally the agent will know. Cross my fingers the house I bought is safe frm all these nonsense... :no:

Actualiy I wanted to buy that horrible flat, the valuation is only $380k for a 4s unit and it is just a stone away frm the tampines MRT,and best thing is no blockage,2 units on one level,a little little bit of MRT track sound which I can bearly hear. The reason of the low valuation is becos of the horrible condition plus 4th floor. I didn't get the flat becos I can't buy HDB at the time. I still got one more mth to reach my 35 years old! I am so sad and angry at that time when my frd told me it can be done despite it still one more month then I reach 35. In the end,lost the chance. Mayb it GOD will,even if I bought the house,I also dun have so much cash to overhaul the whole hse. I just bought a flat that is move in condition,future MRT stn in 2017. But this MRT is abit stupid,can't go to much useful places but 没鱼,虾米也好! :sport-smiley-018:

To me,no matter how I love the first unit,I won't buy it! U nvr know if he got borrow loan shark anot? Especially he had declare bankruptcy...

And also this show the flat feng shui not good that the owner had to declare bankrupt,so I always ask the owner reason for selling,if the owner downgrade,my faith in that hse not good le... Juz my little thoughts...

My frd's bro juz bought a hse that the previous owner own loan shark, the wife and him everyday go home also scare,he install CCTV,call police and even show proof to the loan shark he is the new owner also no use...

I also got see one flat that the condition so bad,like u,Tile on the wall on the living room,the tiles in the kitchen all pop out,the sink area is nake without cabinet,plus a few dieing cockroaches,the dustin cannot be fully closed,the floor not in even and pop out too. I really wonder how the old man can live in this kind of condition! :jawdrop: But he very kind,he offer us tea when I view the flat,but the cleanliness of the hse plus the stain on the toilet bowl make me faint,he keep telling me 暍茶,别客气。 He keep insisted me to drink his 上等tea. My frd and I look at each other and drink it all down! My mind is the picture of the toilet bowl... :drunk:

OH gosh !!.. i never thought abt that far.. thanks for the reminder. Anyway, I get back feedback from my agent to forget abt that unit is NOT worth taking the risk. The risk that my agent warn me is HDB can JUST SIMPLY STOP the SALE OF THAT UNIT.

The future north east MRT **** **** stupid!! The line is not stop at the main tampines MRT line,it stop at near the library then commuters has to walk all the way to the Tampines MRT stn to change if u r going to town. What is the point? I rather take bus and stop nearer to Tampines MRT. The distance is very far... :bangwall:

I bought a unit at tampines Blk 451, I am thinking wow next time I go see movie can take the new MRT line to Tampines Mall,but disappointed to find that the stop is at the tampines library which is so far frm the Tampines Mall. :curse: Now juz pray that with the new line building up,the government will beautify that area..

I have view about 9 units then decided on this one @ admiralty. val 390k COV a bit on the high side 36K.

Hi Southadam,

Let me guess, you getting a 4RM, type model A...?

I viewed 7 flats within 2 weeks time & decided on the first flat I viewed. It's nearby the future MRT in Tampines area :sport-smiley-018:

Hi! Me just bought a flat at that area too. My block is Blk 459. What abt you? Getting my keys on November.n :yamseng:

Hi! Me just bought a flat at that area too. My block is Blk 459. What abt you? Getting my keys on November.n :yamseng:

Mine's at Blk 462 ;) will be getting keys beginning of Nov. Yours is 4S type? How much COV did u pay :D

Yes, mine also 4s. I pay $33k for COV. You? Condition of the house is quite good. I am thinking of doing kitchen,toilet and replace only the skin of the build in cabinet in the room. Do u think the toilet in kitchen is very small? I thot of putting a glass to have a wet and dry area in the toilet but it seem impossible to do so... :furious:

I hope our area have more eatery...and do u find our area abit quiet. The future MRT abit stupid, it will stop at the Tampines swimming pool,then walk all the way in to take the main Tampines line,this is so stupid :bangwall: .i think I will take a bus rather than the future line to get to Tampines Mall.

Next time we can discuss how we can do to our flat le :drunk: