Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wannie

Can Give Up Current Bto And Choose Another?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You can. But you must cancel your current BTO application before you can apply for the next BTO.

If you already paid 2K deposit, 2K will fly away. If you already paid 5% downpayment, 5% will fly away.

We cancelled BTO application years ago, hubby's 2K flew away.

You can. But you must cancel your current BTO application before you can apply for the next BTO.

If you already paid 2K deposit, 2K will fly away. If you already paid 5% downpayment, 5% will fly away.

We cancelled BTO application years ago, hubby's 2K flew away.

Why donated 2K like that?

historically, a spouse make or break the other spouse.

Marry someone good, will "wang" the other person. Marry someone who do not care about the other party's interest, will break the other party.

Here i do not discriminate any sex - but read lots of historically stuffs and lessons show that way.

Marry someone good, will "wang" the other person. Marry someone who do not care about the other party's interest, will break the other party.

Here i do not discriminate any sex - but read lots of historically stuffs and lessons show that way.

What makes one "wang" the other spouse ? Right bazi? Love? Right "compatibilities"? Give in to each other?

What makes one breaks the other spouse? No love? Hatred? Revenge? comm break down? Better 3rd party? No committment initially?

Are you hinting that I bring bad luck to my spouse? :rolleyes: Why does a thread about HDB rules suddenly turn into a Fengshui thread?

Let me explain the situation in more details. My spouse filled up the BTO application form wrongly, end up his parents would have to sell off their existing flat in order for us to own that BTO flat. His parents didn't want to sell their flat, of course we must cancel the BTO application mah.

Anyway that incident was in the past. What's more important is the present. My hubby and I own a flat now and we are happily married. :)

I didn't mean to be rude in contradicting u.

There is no such thing as perfect spousal compatibility.

Everybody will aspire to marry someone who will provide synergy to his/ her matrimonial relationship but before we even talk about a spouse bringing good luck to another, it isn't nice to be kicking at someone & implying that he/ she is a jinx to one's life partner.

Before a person can even think about marrying someone who will bring good luck to oneself, he/ she will have to learn how to exhibit kindness towards the other even when things aren't turning out well after tying the knot.

That's a part & parcel of married life. U will know what I meant by that if u r happily married to a person u love & not "married" to superstitions...

Edited by edenstrauss