Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SeirenGrey

Finally, Our 愛巢...

Gg exercise OTP on Wed.. Hee.. Jurong Area too. 10 mins walk from JP. But gave them two mths extension so still a looooog way to go ... Booo.. Will be following ur progress.. Hee!! Fellow Jurongers! Lol

Hi! Which area did you eventually get? :) It's in between Boon Lay and Pioneer MRT.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Random post... Excited about collecting our Starcraft II : Heart of the Swarm tonight. :notti:

The road of renovation is really not easy... loads of coordination, scheduling, etc... on top of our very hectic work schedules and in the middle of our getaways (I haven't went overseas for a year already, before this!). Not to mention that the husband travels for work as well, and alot of other personal issues in between. It's really tough, and sometimes people don't understand. I can't take leave as and when I please to oversee the renovation, and it's really taxing. Can't wait for all of these to be over.

I'm really grateful to my in-laws for helping out when both of us can't take leave. They even cleaned up the whole house before our laminates installation! :jawdrop: Feel so paiseh... But I'm really blessed with fantastic ILs who don't ever complain and yet do so much for us.

Gg exercise OTP on Wed.. Hee.. Jurong Area too. 10 mins walk from JP. But gave them two mths extension so still a looooog way to go ... Booo.. Will be following ur progress.. Hee!! Fellow Jurongers! Lol

Nearer to Pioneer? Lol!! Looking forward to your postings too!! :yamseng:

Always gd to hv the support of family! :)

Random post... Excited about collecting our Starcraft II : Heart of the Swarm tonight. :notti:

The road of renovation is really not easy... loads of coordination, scheduling, etc... on top of our very hectic work schedules and in the middle of our getaways (I haven't went overseas for a year already, before this!). Not to mention that the husband travels for work as well, and alot of other personal issues in between. It's really tough, and sometimes people don't understand. I can't take leave as and when I please to oversee the renovation, and it's really taxing. Can't wait for all of these to be over.

I'm really grateful to my in-laws for helping out when both of us can't take leave. They even cleaned up the whole house before our laminates installation! :jawdrop: Feel so paiseh... But I'm really blessed with fantastic ILs who don't ever complain and yet do so much for us.

Considering the following key items from TB!

Dining table only, not sure what to do about dining chairs yet...

T2zCneXXhaXXXXXXXX_!!652118824.jpg

Link

Set of TV console and coffee table with tempered glass top. A little apprehensive about whether the beigey-ness will match...

T2ihCTXmNXXXXXXXXX_!!652118824.jpg

Coffee Table - Link

TV console - Link

The customer service is very good, replied to my queries immediately, heh. :yamseng:

Upclose look at tempered glass top. My ah lao's requirement is NO SHARP EDGES for anything... and it's ridiculously hard to look for round and oval furniture, so rounded edges = perfecto!

T25nfeXjlXXXXXXXXX_!!652118824.jpg

Edited by SeirenGrey

Really nice! I need to brush up on my Chinese to check the great deals on TB!!

Considering the following key items from TB!

Dining table only, not sure what to do about dining chairs yet...

T2zCneXXhaXXXXXXXX_!!652118824.jpg

Link

Set of TV console and coffee table with tempered glass top. A little apprehensive about whether the beigey-ness will match...

T2ihCTXmNXXXXXXXXX_!!652118824.jpg

Coffee Table - Link

TV console - Link

The customer service is very good, replied to my queries immediately, heh. :yamseng:

Upclose look at tempered glass top. My ah lao's requirement is NO SHARP EDGES for anything... and it's ridiculously hard to look for round and oval furniture, so rounded edges = perfecto!

T25nfeXjlXXXXXXXXX_!!652118824.jpg

For dining chairs, perhaps I can just stick to the same chair model in the above picture with my dining table... I'm not good at matching matching, lol.

9gf37n.jpg

Edited by SeirenGrey

Think the dining table will look nice with benches... Do they come with matching benches?

Nope... I do reaaaaaally want a bench, but my criteria (from the husband) for finding dining chairs is "no hard surfaces". :furious:

My TB items total up about 2k liao... Hmmm. Amcon Express really does a good job hor? Hahahahah skeptical liao... if anything happens, my head is on the chopping board. :unsure:

My TB items total up about 2k liao... Hmmm. Amcon Express really does a good job hor? Hahahahah skeptical liao... if anything happens, my head is on the chopping board. :unsure:

2k rmb or SGD? :good: