Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

Given that the cooling measures by the government has started to set in - PR not able to buy resale flats unless they have reside for more than 3 years after their application, I've seen COV dropping. The headlines has also been reporting it is dropping to an all point low. I have noticed properties selling off at below valuation now in non mature estates - almost unimaginable 1-2 years ago !

Has anyone who has gotten themselves a great deal so far - paying very little COV or below valuation ? Mind sharing with us your area and flat type too ?

It's a buyer's market now ! Singaporean buyer that's it ! Yay ! :)

Go to propertyguru you will see many funny listing

A lot of VTO

Many asking for funny COV and I assume that isn't a serious seller...... Yes there are many 0 COV and some below valuation.

I just went to see a flat with my friend last week at AMK...... not near MRT, asking for 17k for a 36 years 3 room....... So how you think?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Given that the cooling measures by the government has started to set in - PR not able to buy resale flats unless they have reside for more than 3 years after their application, I've seen COV dropping. The headlines has also been reporting it is dropping to an all point low. I have noticed properties selling off at below valuation now in non mature estates - almost unimaginable 1-2 years ago !

Has anyone who has gotten themselves a great deal so far - paying very little COV or below valuation ? Mind sharing with us your area and flat type too ?

It's a buyer's market now ! Singaporean buyer that's it ! Yay ! :)

Edited by meemoosaa

I think price will hardly drop. My tampines 28yrs old 3rm flat block, people are selling above $400k.

400k for 3 rmm in Tampines??? Oh it's a little crazy. No offence, if AMK or Toa Payoh selling at this price seems reasonable but Tampines?

wow. n i thot prices are dropping? friend bot a 4 room NG flat at serangoon north just a month ago & the cov was $25k.

Should' be ~30000-40000k . I paid 60000k for a unit at 788B..way back in 2012...how abt yours .?which block..

Sold my EM last month, cov 47k, Val 590k

I paid 48k for my EM.

sold my 5 yrs old 3 room flat at fernvale (low flr) for cov 30k and buy amk (mid flr) 3 room as well and paid 35k cov (move in condition)

The extra buyer stamp duty is called 'ABSD' or Additional Buyer Stamp Duty. I wasn't referring to this, but you are right.

Hang on! Every buyer needs to pay stamp duty. The rates just differ depending on whether you are local, PR, first time buyer, etc etc. The rates are clearly stated on the HDB website, if the purchase is in regards to an HDB.

I thought you are referring to extra buyer stamp duty.

For default stamp duty, it is standard regarding is HDB, resale, direct, private property, shop houses, etc.

That is only affecting PR

Citizen don't have buyer stamp duty for resale.

Unless you sell and buy, then you need to pay BSD first then rebate back.

Hang on! Every buyer needs to pay stamp duty. The rates just differ depending on whether you are local, PR, first time buyer, etc etc. The rates are clearly stated on the HDB website, if the purchase is in regards to an HDB.