Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Feniz

Does Any1 Put Coins Or Feng Shui Coin Tie With Red String Of 3 Under The Floor Tiles?

Hi guy,

I read from somewhere tat some plp throws coins ard the house or at the corner, some even bought those Chinese feng shui coin tie together with red string of 3 B4 they lay the tiles. Does any1 here practice tat.

Pls advice.Thanks!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guy,

I read from somewhere tat some plp throws coins ard the house or at the corner, some even bought those Chinese feng shui coin tie together with red string of 3 B4 they lay the tiles. Does any1 here practice tat.

Pls advice.Thanks!!

no need.

open door and walk in, and start planning your house renovation

Hi guy,

Pls advice.Thanks!!

Put coins below the tiles? Any explanation what is it for?

1350997604' post='754044']

Extract from somewhere

Before you lay your tiles there are a few things that you can do, for the main entrance of your door tile, it is up to you to choose which type of enhancers you would like to put under the tile. You can for eg. put the small rounded crystal symbol of the Star Of David with seven pieces altogether and one piece in the centre so there is one at the top, one at the bottom, two at each sides of the left and right and the other in the centre. To add more auspicious luck try putting the authentic 9 emperors coin alll tied together with a red thread or better still with a mystic knot as shown in my previous article about knots. After you've put all these things in position ask your contractor to seal it with cement and put the tile over it. unsure.gifAt all corners of your house including the centre, put the three chinese coins tied with red thread or authentic emperors coins if you can find them and as usual seal it with cement and tile over it. Do likewise for all room entrances. There are other stuffs that you can put to enhance your luck and wealth luck even greater, I do that for all my clients and they have never regretted it ever since.

Old and outdated philosophy belief: plant $ grows $ tree.

New and updated ideology: Invest $ gets more $, or loss all $. I've tried and still trying.

I "plant" $ in form of education onto children, not intended to get returns fm them. I bring them here, have to "gloom" so they can "grow" $ for themselves in time to come.

Edited by bepgof

Extract from somewhere

Before you lay your tiles there are a few things that you can do, for the main entrance of your door tile, it is up to you to choose which type of enhancers you would like to put under the tile. You can for eg. put the small rounded crystal symbol of the Star Of David with seven pieces altogether and one piece in the centre so there is one at the top, one at the bottom, two at each sides of the left and right and the other in the centre. To add more auspicious luck try putting the authentic 9 emperors coin alll tied together with a red thread or better still with a mystic knot as shown in my previous article about knots. After you've put all these things in position ask your contractor to seal it with cement and put the tile over it. unsure.gifAt all corners of your house including the centre, put the three chinese coins tied with red thread or authentic emperors coins if you can find them and as usual seal it with cement and tile over it. Do likewise for all room entrances. There are other stuffs that you can put to enhance your luck and wealth luck even greater, I do that for all my clients and they have never regretted it ever since.

Weird, weird.....some more got star of David....christian fsm?

1351037948' post='754118']

no leh ..i did not put anything on my floor and my life is wealthier (with experiences) as i age.

Good for u, guess u dun need any feng shui help at all.

1351047695' post='754160']

Old and outdated philosophy belief: plant $ grows $ tree.

New and updated ideology: Invest $ gets more $, or loss all $. I've tried and still trying.

I "plant" $ in form of education onto children, not intended to get returns fm them. I bring them here, have to "gloom" so they can "grow" $ for themselves in time to come.

Yes I agree, feng shui is very old n outdated philosophy , tats y we r all discussing over here now.

Yes I agree too tat investment of $ is the new n updated ideology which can either make u richer or burn u down . I'm still trying like u too.

Hope u make ur first pot of gold soon...

1351159442' post='754577']

Star of David is christian? Tat sound really weird.....

Yes I agree, feng shui is very old n outdated philosophy , tats y we r all discussing over here now.

Yes I agree too tat investment of $ is the new n updated ideology which can either make u richer or burn u down . I'm still trying like u too.

Hope u make ur first pot of gold soon...

"Plant what gets what" = " Reap what one sows" = "cause and effect" -is a universal law of nature, absolutely a FS principle. Universal law never get outdated (I put wrongly in above post).

Some people, including certain fsms, do not disguest its original essential meaning, but look only at its "book cover" value, "apply" "supercially" and believe "it would work" to it essential meaning, folly.

No free lunch in this world. To yield intended "results" need constant exterting of efforts, time, energy, etc. To have good business/relationship/harmony/wealth/health, etc - there are no quick fix or short cut.

Fenh Shui philosophy is not "outdated", it is universal, but easily get "mis-interpreted" which lead to "incorrect" methods of application, especially to those who in favour of "short cut" w/o putting in efforts.

It can be christian, judaism or another sensitive religion la.....there similairty and difference but all won't deny the link to David or sometimes even king solomon. ya...si beh weird...bcos this symbol only comes from the 3 religion. Meaning can be sheild, unity, shame/martyr (hitler times) or even occult.....soooo.....this fsm could be one of them hehehe

It can be christian, judaism or another sensitive religion la.....there similairty and difference but all won't deny the link to David or sometimes even king solomon. ya...si beh weird...bcos this symbol only comes from the 3 religion. Meaning can be sheild, unity, shame/martyr (hitler times) or even occult.....soooo.....this fsm could be one of them hehehe

How can it be symbolsing in religion and then also in occult? You very knowledgeable, care to explain more?

I didn't lay anything under the ground, and I will never deliver such advice to any person to lay coins or whatever.

Good luck, good wealth does not comes so easily by just laying coins under the tiles or throwing 'Ong Lai' into your house.