Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bleucheeze

When Industrial Meets Mid Century Mod

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Nice retro design and if can find an antique radio by side will be great.

But I always having cleaning issues with fans wire cage. Anyway to prevent dust from sticking to them.

Edited by Momentum

I bought it from Mustafa! Ikea's step stool is a tad short for my use. Still looking for an ideal side table or cabinet for it.

From Mustafa, then the price should be ok I guess? I've been eyeing something like since last year. :dribble:

But but...when I showed the pic of the fan and some other retro-looking clock to my hubby, he said "if these are what you call retro, then they're ugly." :blink::~8|

hmmm, got to find a way to get him to like them :help:

From Mustafa, then the price should be ok I guess? I've been eyeing something like since last year. :dribble:

But but...when I showed the pic of the fan and some other retro-looking clock to my hubby, he said "if these are what you call retro, then they're ugly." :blink::~8|

hmmm, got to find a way to get him to like them :help:

It's $129... I think TANGS and Best Denki were selling it cheaper but no stock anymore since it has been discontinued.

count me in...for my new house i ordered a 1.8m tall mirror..i think that will serve the purpose liao

Haha I don't have a dressing table too. My hubby asked if I need.. My response was " for what?"

Think he should be very happy

Haha I don't have a dressing table too. My hubby asked if I need.. My response was " for what?"

Think he should be very happy

Lucky him. :dancingqueen:

I should be getting this as my dressing table! There are a few colours to choose from... like the grey-brown and red!

hemnes-bedside-table__0123621_PE279809_S4.JPG

http://www.ikea.com/sg/en/catalog/products/60181521/#/40181522

Edited by bleucheeze

Is this enough to put your skin care products & make-up?

I know this may sound abit silly, but I will store them elsewhere! My WIW is a narrow rectangular shape... placing the dresser near the window and I don't want to put my skincare and cosmetics right beside the window!

It's $129... I think TANGS and Best Denki were selling it cheaper but no stock anymore since it has been discontinued.

I've been to BD quite a few times but never paid attention... Thanks for the info, will drop by Mustafa soon if I get the chance!

I've been to BD quite a few times but never paid attention... Thanks for the info, will drop by Mustafa soon if I get the chance!

Mustafa still has the cream fan but looks like limited stocks (think left less than 8 units for the 2 wings of Mustafa from what we saw)

Mustafa still has the cream fan but looks like limited stocks (think left less than 8 units for the 2 wings of Mustafa from what we saw)

Thanks for the tip! Does this model only come in cream colour or are there other colours as well?

Thanks for the tip! Does this model only come in cream colour or are there other colours as well?

16" only has cream colour. If you don't mind a smaller version at 12", the green one is nicer!! It's similar design but looks even more retro :sport-smiley-004:

16" only has cream colour. If you don't mind a smaller version at 12", the green one is nicer!! It's similar design but looks even more retro :sport-smiley-004:

Oops think we just bought the last green unit which was a display set but we didn't mind. Sorry wangmow!

Oops think we just bought the last green unit which was a display set but we didn't mind. Sorry wangmow!

No need to apologise, Makan! The cream one is lovely too :wub: Lucky you to get the last green one, hope you'll enjoy it :sport-smiley-004:

With only a few units left and the model being discontinued, I better hurry up and snatch one up!