Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bleucheeze

When Industrial Meets Mid Century Mod

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I quite like the orangy yellow. BUT the rug is some plastic rug, i'm not sure how it feels like exactly.. the seller will send a sample piece to me!

I like the green one, but ya, orangy yellow will probably more suited for your interior color scheme. Wow, the seller will even mail sample to you. :good:

Hoping to inject abit of industrial style to my walk-in wardrobe and study room. Will choose a cement screed like laminate for my wardrobe doors. I quite like this dressing table, but I'm afraid it can't blend into the look. What do you guys think? :sport-smiley-018:

dressingtable_open_zps7cfb42e1.jpg

dressingtable_closed_zps9a1642da.jpg

For some reasons, since I was a teenager until now, a dressing table has never been part of my life. I just stand infront of the vanity area if I need to put on my makeup and the do.

I confirmed I am not at all that ladylike! Haha....

For some reasons, since I was a teenager until now, a dressing table has never been part of my life. I just stand infront of the vanity area if I need to put on my makeup and the do.

I don't have dressing table either! I'm using a wall mounted CD shelf for this purpose, with just a normal mirror placed on it.

count me in...for my new house i ordered a 1.8m tall mirror..i think that will serve the purpose liao

count me in...for my new house i ordered a 1.8m tall mirror..i think that will serve the purpose liao

Wa, what mirror you order? Wall-mount one? I intend to buy an ikea wall mirror, or perhaps a tall stand mirror. Haven't decide yet. My WIW is longish shape, so makeup area on one end, the other end will be the tall mirror and where i blow hair :P

Wa, what mirror you order? Wall-mount one? I intend to buy an ikea wall mirror, or perhaps a tall stand mirror. Haven't decide yet. My WIW is longish shape, so makeup area on one end, the other end will be the tall mirror and where i blow hair :P

teak frame from mountain teak..heh

Bought this today! :yeah::jammin:

Print_GLF40_zpsb8c34af2.gif

Actually didn't want to buy any more stuff until our reno is near completion BUT as this is a discontinued model, I better be kiasu than sorry. Gonna put this in my storeroom while reno is going on, should be safe lah hor? :bleah:

Edited by bleucheeze

Actually didn't want to buy any more stuff until our reno is near completion BUT as this is a discontinued model, I better be kiasu than sorry. Gonna put this in my storeroom while reno is going on, should be safe lah hor? :bleah:

Congrats! Your efforts paid off cos I remember it took you awhile to find this model :)

This is great! Where did you get it? So you will put this on the Ikea stool (after it comes out from your storeroom)?

This is great! Where did you get it? So you will put this on the Ikea stool (after it comes out from your storeroom)?

I bought it from Mustafa! Ikea's step stool is a tad short for my use. Still looking for an ideal side table or cabinet for it.

Looking to buy a wall clock for mbr. If my wall is charcoal/ warm grey in colour, should I go for a black frame/white face clock or vice versa?

This is really nice... very muji

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=6739672919&spm=a1z0k.1000778.1000385.4.hyFsuO&scm=1007.61.0.0&pvid=74cd8c89-2f45-4868-9d2f-1038231b466b&ad_id=&am_id=&cm_id=&pm_id=