Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bleucheeze

When Industrial Meets Mid Century Mod

Was trying to surf Mayer website and it is quite 'aw'... Missing image links etc. watching out for their sale to get this hod + hood...

What brand are you eyeing? Ariston? I heard their after sales service is not very good. You can search around in the forum.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Queued for 3 hours at IT show's starhub booth today! :ph34r::blink:

Signed up for fibre+cable tv package, they waived registration and activation fee and most importantly openet terminal point installation, saved around $300 from this. :jammin:

Queued for 3 hours at IT show's starhub booth today! :ph34r::blink:

Signed up for fibre+cable tv package, they waived registration and activation fee and most importantly openet terminal point installation, saved around $300 from this. :jammin:

wah.. good deal.

i just signed up for M1 today.

nothing waived.

=(

but price was ok. $41 for 150mbps

Have decided to do away with Vento Fino fan for our dining area. I think it's not that practical... though wind is pretty strong, it can only aim at one person/direction. Shall hunt for a floor fan with vintage feel to it!

Edited by bleucheeze

wah.. good deal.

i just signed up for M1 today.

nothing waived.

=(

but price was ok. $41 for 150mbps

Good price! Somehow I think it may be cheaper if I go for 2 separate plans for tv and fibre. Imagine I queue 3 hours for SH, how long do I need to queue at other service providers?!

Haha..i got the turquoise one!

May I know how much and where did you all buy it from? Like the retro design, only short coming is that I have a habit to bring my phone around but can't seem to find a retro cordless phone...

May I know how much and where did you all buy it from? Like the retro design, only short coming is that I have a habit to bring my phone around but can't seem to find a retro cordless phone...

Saw it at Robinsons Orchard (but they don' have turquoise), The Good Things at clementi mall...

My renovation pace is slowing down... but that's not too bad cos this gives me a breather! Now thinking if we should head to JB to buy downlights. Probably only getting LED ones for living room (around 1/3 of total number) and E27 type for the rest of the house. Given that I only wanna buy lights and most are not LED, not if savings will be that substantial if we buy across the causeway? But I feel abit :bangwall: if I don't go there at least just to see look.

Finished my 2nd round of taobao shopping and I came across this wonderful website selling Scandinavian design products. Should I get this rug to go under my dining table? It's 140cm which is the length of my table too.

Akired_zps5e9ac517.jpg

Red to match my red pendant lamps?

Akiorange_zps5714a1b2.jpg

akilime_zpsbe91922a.jpg

Or how about contrasty colours like orange and lime green?

My renovation pace is slowing down... but that's not too bad cos this gives me a breather! Now thinking if we should head to JB to buy downlights. Probably only getting LED ones for living room (around 1/3 of total number) and E27 type for the rest of the house. Given that I only wanna buy lights and most are not LED, not if savings will be that substantial if we buy across the causeway? But I feel abit :bangwall: if I don't go there at least just to see look.

Finished my 2nd round of taobao shopping and I came across this wonderful website selling Scandinavian design products. Should I get this rug to go under my dining table? It's 140cm which is the length of my table too.

Yellow, to complement the red lights n vice versa.. Yeah! :)

Oops! Correction, shd b orange.. hee :P

Edited by jus4fun

Akired_zps5e9ac517.jpg

Akiorange_zps5714a1b2.jpg

akilime_zpsbe91922a.jpg

Ooh, these are all very nice! A bit hard to decide, but maybe I'd go for contrasting colours :unsure:

I would go for something orangy so it can match your kitchen tiles also and contrast with your lights and hopefully burnt orange kitchen laminate (if you manage to find and go ahead with it!)

Yellow, to complement the red lights n vice versa.. Yeah! :)

Ooh, these are all very nice! A bit hard to decide, but maybe I'd go for contrasting colours :unsure:

I would go for something orangy so it can match your kitchen tiles also and contrast with your lights and hopefully burnt orange kitchen laminate (if you manage to find and go ahead with it!)

I quite like the orangy yellow. BUT the rug is some plastic rug, i'm not sure how it feels like exactly.. the seller will send a sample piece to me!

I quite like the orangy yellow. BUT the rug is some plastic rug, i'm not sure how it feels like exactly.. the seller will send a sample piece to me!

i like that orange one too. it's somewhat striking, yet warm.

Share link? :dribble: I need rugs!