Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bleucheeze

When Industrial Meets Mid Century Mod

I bought my tracklights with E27 holder from a shop at geylang lorong 35/37 this Jan. have an extra one to let go below cost. interested? can send you a pic

Can PM me the pix, dimensions and price? Can I know which shop you bought it from? cos I wanna buy several more holders and tracks too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Can PM me the pix, dimensions and price? Can I know which shop you bought it from? cos I wanna buy several more holders and tracks too.

sorry newbie here, dunno how to pm. pic here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51314298@N04/

paid $85 for one incl the 15w e27 bulb. its about the size of my 7.7" tablet, italian design made in taiwan. letting go at $50

was planning to change the LED ceiling light for the study/guest room to the tracklight using the spare track holder but the lighting shop's electrician didnt hv the time to do it before i moved in before cny.

sorry newbie here, dunno how to pm. pic here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51314298@N04/

paid $85 for one incl the 15w e27 bulb. its about the size of my 7.7" tablet, italian design made in taiwan. letting go at $50

was planning to change the LED ceiling light for the study/guest room to the tracklight using the spare track holder but the lighting shop's electrician didnt hv the time to do it before i moved in before cny.

It's too big for me. Thanks anyway. Hope you find a buyer soon!

When acid wash is carried out, will acidic fume affect sanitary fixture especially chrome plated ones? One shop told me better to wrap it or don't install first. Told my contractor I have this concern, he says he won't install the toilet roll holder and toilet hand spray, end up the workers already installed.

Edited by bleucheeze

When acid wash is carried out, will acidic fume affect sanitary fixture especially chrome plated ones? One shop told me better to wrap it or don't install first. Told my contractor I have this concern, he says he won't install the toilet roll holder and toilet hand spray, end up the workers already installed.

Why so fast? Most of my sanitary wares / accesssories hve not been installed except for 2 taps and my common mixer. The rest all pendin leh

Why so fast? Most of my sanitary wares / accesssories hve not been installed except for 2 taps and my common mixer. The rest all pendin leh

bathroom accessories should b last & after chemical wash

bathroom accessories should b last & after chemical wash

Alamak.. i dunno know why WC and bathroom accessories installed so fast. this didn't occur to me until the sanitary fixture were installed. Too late to reverse anything i guess? :bleah:

Or can ask him don't do chemical wash in the bathrooms just do general cleaning? cos i didn't renovate the bathrooms except for changing WC and some accessories. But both bathrooms are dirty now, very "muddy", machiam battle field.

Edited by bleucheeze

Alamak.. i dunno know why WC and bathroom accessories installed so fast. this didn't occur to me until the sanitary fixture were installed. Too late to reverse anything i guess? :bleah:

WC, pipes & water heater are installed quite early, after tiling/painting. but the other accessories like taps, wash basins, bidet sprays, bathroom accessories (eg toilet roll/towel holders) were installed after chemical wash.

Edited by retchlow

Or can ask him don't do chemical wash in the bathrooms just do general cleaning? cos i didn't renovate the bathrooms except for changing WC and some accessories. But both bathrooms are dirty now, very "muddy", machiam battle field.

can. actually even after chemical wash, the place still lots of stains & very dirty lor.

can. actually even after chemical wash, the place still lots of stains & very dirty lor.

Today painter removed the curtains and I saw dust swarm dancing around :jawdrop: