Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

Em For A Lazy Couple And A Dog

Obviously it is for me since it is in written email with the HDB officer-in-charge! I would hope that the middle bar is not installed in my balcony *shrug*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am told it cannot be remove too as it's part of the structural building.

My id no even dare to remove for me say he will get into trouble if he does so for me

Went up to see see look look this evening.. Downlights are already up on Thursday except some lights which haven't arrive ( ordered from Taobao) electrician uncle koon said never mind he will come up again when lights arrive. I think the most challenging part is the high ceiling light at staircase area. Uncle koon said will need special ladder.. Feel so paisay he and workers always come up so many times so hubby volunteer to help him carry the ladder up to our level next time. LOL

1E95C489-33FA-48AF-BFC7-2112C3E9F969-675-0000007376958AA1_zps7f7e8e8c.jpg

Amasco green fan at relax area

D4D8FC5F-E4D0-4F14-825B-D36BC8242A84-675-0000007372320BC0_zpse28b1eb1.jpg

Amasco green fan for living room

Both are wooden blades and very quiet.. Stated to be energy saving.. How true we shall see coz we have habit to on fan whole day even when we go out coz of our dog

Shower screen are up for toilets.. Glass door for MBR toilet.. And also glass panels are up for common bedroom

5901CF3B-B924-43F9-82DF-2A434737F790-675-0000007365DCD518_zps01c447aa.jpg

98EE6FD3-9C8A-4207-88EC-461263D1B718-675-000000736573EDCD_zps8bf5dccc.jpg

9708F20D-7339-4E12-AABF-2D564596445D-675-000000736E4DCDEF_zps925faa37.jpg

The glassworks guy said for safety reasons he will install the staircase glass railing after our big items are up at L2.

Kitchen ( carpentry coming in next tue)

C5550DD2-072F-4AB5-B52A-6F289CFBBD14-675-0000007365A00651_zpsff76d83c.jpg

75275C82-D581-45C7-A330-4DA55495F5EC-675-0000007C52C29F70_zps5fcb07eb.jpg

Balcony

09E4D037-A432-494B-B028-81EE33243EE2-675-0000007C528EB065_zpsfe03aada.jpg

AB2A9614-5CCE-4A32-A69C-4052F4DF7E79-675-0000007CAA5C3BC9_zpsab85ef8b.jpg

Uncle koon suggested installing 2 sockets instead and have this clear cover to protect from rain ( FOC)

Nice fan!

Where u bought them from and how much it cost?

I plan on buying kdk till I saw yours... Haha... Really nice.

Btw, is the wind strong and are there quiet?

Went up to see see look look this evening.. Downlights are already up on Thursday except some lights which haven't arrive ( ordered from Taobao) electrician uncle koon said never mind he will come up again when lights arrive. I think the most challenging part is the high ceiling light at staircase area. Uncle koon said will need special ladder.. Feel so paisay he and workers always come up so many times so hubby volunteer to help him carry the ladder up to our level next time. LOL

1E95C489-33FA-48AF-BFC7-2112C3E9F969-675-0000007376958AA1_zps7f7e8e8c.jpg

Amasco green fan at relax area

D4D8FC5F-E4D0-4F14-825B-D36BC8242A84-675-0000007372320BC0_zpse28b1eb1.jpg

Amasco green fan for living room

Both are wooden blades and very quiet.. Stated to be energy saving.. How true we shall see coz we have habit to on fan whole day even when we go out coz of our dog

Hi rick88

My current house is using 3 metal blades fan so quite noisy. So to me these DC motor fans from amasco are quiet. 2 blade cost $748, 3 blade cost $688. Amasco is located at 135 Joo Seng rd #02-01. Look for Jackie, he's the sales guy very friendly and helpful.

In terms of its wind power, I think acceptable. 3 blade definitely stronger . DC motor fan uses less energy. Hope it helps :D

Wow! spikedoll, ur renovation is progressing well, congrats! :good: Next week will be an excited week for u when the carpentry is up.

Hmm.. I m still waiting for my glass work, carpentry, grills and main gate to be up. But glass work has been delay for a week liao, no news. Carpentry work only come for site-measurement after more than a week delay... We got no idea when the carpentry work will be ready. :dunno:

Gonna keep my finger cross to have the renovation complete and ID can handover back to us on 10th Apr. :bow:

Wow! spikedoll, ur renovation is progressing well, congrats! :good: Next week will be an excited week for u when the carpentry is up.

Hmm.. I m still waiting for my glass work, carpentry, grills and main gate to be up. But glass work has been delay for a week liao, no news. Carpentry work only come for site-measurement after more than a week delay... We got no idea when the carpentry work will be ready. :dunno:

Gonna keep my finger cross to have the renovation complete and ID can handover back to us on 10th Apr. :bow:

When u plan to move in ? We need to move out by 4 April coz already extended 2 mths stay from buyer. Now me left carpentry , kitchen false ceiling and some painting touch up .. Chemical wash most likely Monday or Tuesday.

Some lights still haven't arrive.. Think by the time I move in Liao still haven't arrive..lesson learnt: plan and buy early if buying from Taobao.. Can takes up to 1-2 mths esp when buying from multiple sellers and combine order.

My Aircon contractor said our 40k BTU Condenser unit may be out of stock coz many condo using that BTU .. Many out of stock in the market.So keeping fingers crossed also

When u plan to move in ? We need to move out by 4 April coz already extended 2 mths stay from buyer. Now me left carpentry , kitchen false ceiling and some painting touch up .. Chemical wash most likely Monday or Tuesday.

Some lights still haven't arrive.. Think by the time I move in Liao still haven't arrive..lesson learnt: plan and buy early if buying from Taobao.. Can takes up to 1-2 mths esp when buying from multiple sellers and combine order.

My Aircon contractor said our 40k BTU Condenser unit may be out of stock coz many condo using that BTU .. Many out of stock in the market.So keeping fingers crossed also

We plan to move-in by 20 Apr. Our initial handover date given by ID is 31 Mar, now delay 10 days le.. Yes, regarding Taobao order, must plan early to cater for no stocks or delay. We airfreight the light worried that may delay ID's schedule to install light, but now.. light arrives le, our light installation only schedule early Apr. U see our problem? We try to ensure the items on time, not to delay schedule, end up schedule delay and we spending extra for airfreight. :bangwall:

Huh? Ur Aircon contractor able to advice u when the stocks coming?

The Aircon contractor said he already ordered for us so now need to check with him again.. No idea...if not have to steal from condo Liao hahahahaa

Wow your airfreight must be exp? I have one order consisting of lights and other stuff.. Coz of that big light for staircase, the shipping cost for that order is $200+ .. If by air I think I can faint!

The Aircon contractor said he already ordered for us so now need to check with him again.. No idea...if not have to steal from condo Liao hahahahaa

Wow your airfreight must be exp? I have one order consisting of lights and other stuff.. Coz of that big light for staircase, the shipping cost for that order is $200+ .. If by air I think I can faint!

Our airfreight is $330. If compare using sea freight can save bot 40%.. :bangwall: now the stuff are sitting in our place waiting to install. :dunno: