Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

Em For A Lazy Couple And A Dog

Wow! Ur master toilet looks like hotel toliet. :dribble: Envy u, can have a big vanity in ur common toilet.

Counting down to move-in to ur new place? :sport-smiley-004:

Understand from my ID, he also asked the sub-con to weld a metal piece and mounted onto the ceiling before cover the false ceiling. This will hold the glass frame and door for the kitchen entrance.

We are moving in NEXT TUE!! Cannot believe it! But there are still some stuff need to be done even after move in. Coz of the CNY period that is wasted. I gonna miss my current flat ....

My toilets not big actually hahaha. MBR toilet actually quite dark.

Ya my renovator also did that.. Weld a metal piece up there.. Initially I was wondering what's that piece of metal doing there.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We are moving in NEXT TUE!! Cannot believe it! But there are still some stuff need to be done even after move in. Coz of the CNY period that is wasted. I gonna miss my current flat ....

Ya my renovator also did that.. Weld a metal piece up there.. Initially I was wondering what's that piece of metal doing there.

Congrats! I hope ID can handover back to us on the 10th Apr. Hope can see more things done when I go up tomorrow morning...

Balcony and relax area near entrance

52163989-20E3-46C9-B1F9-DD5B8C0E8461-675-000000737FD09E42_zps914eaf29.jpg

0EAF5636-BE05-4578-ADD4-5DD6A3244658-675-00000073696C3ED8_zps77f2a5cd.jpg

Living room and dining area

0BC96B9B-7256-41D1-A9E3-8D5AA7F45490-675-00000073649B07BA_zpsdc2ab301.jpg

70FA6F3A-762B-46CA-81D1-32F154262B17-675-000000737AFD8122_zps73a0fb47.jpg

Like the curve in your living room which is very different from the usual sharp corner...

Congrats. Your Reno is coming along beautifully and near completion. Love your tiles combi for your bathrooms. And your JR is sssooo cute. She looks happy & excited over her new home too. :D

Like the curve in your living room which is very different from the usual sharp corner...

Haha it's not curve .. It's due to my mobile phone camera with panorama effect

Congrats. Your Reno is coming along beautifully and near completion. Love your tiles combi for your bathrooms. And your JR is sssooo cute. She looks happy & excited over her new home too. :D

Thank you 3Dyms :)

Mine no wow effect one...

My jack rascal terror ? She's a clown lah lol

U won't go wrong with hotel style toilet, nice! Jack Russel, she is so cute. How old is she?

Hi toonie

I think it's 2" .. Not too sure of the actual wood material but should be teak? But I know its not old wood .. Think old wood cost even more .. Burmese old wood?

Workers said nowadays mostly use new trees

Thanks Spikedoll, will ask for quote for 2" strip tomorrow. Planning to use Burmese teak.

By the way, can you pm me the contact for your electrician. I will be starting my reno end April and still looking for electrician and ceiling man. Many thanks.

Your place is really nice, I like your kitchen too, hope I have time to blog when I start my reno.

U won't go wrong with hotel style toilet, nice! Jack Russel, she is so cute. How old is she?

My jack rascal terror is turning 7 this year.. We adopted her 4 years ago :)

Carpentry came today but not completed yet.. OMG time running out.. We need to move in on 2/4 .. Need handover keys to buyer on 2/4 evening. There are still works need to be done even after we move in.

Anyway some pics .. Be prepared ! Spamming begins! ( pardon for poor quality pics taken by iphone)

MBR toilet ( incomplete vanity top) starring JRterror & hubby)

AE33EFF7-D116-4C56-99FD-BC0CCE7B6F6B-7900-000005E6540EF721_zpsdabdb9b1.jpg

E7A880CA-3035-4730-B0A1-7917CB912032-7900-000005E642ACA592_zps720eb725.jpg

Aircon

6D90EA25-9F7A-4D67-91D1-0687898E88FC-7900-000005E638A665D9_zps28b3871b.jpg