Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
wah :D i cant understand what is it even after reading it..... simple terms its a good med? :P for travel or?? blur liao.. Sotong odie...

hmm bullet train not stable quite scary leh...

erh did u all see flyers or advert for part time maids? i saw but still find them expensive leh... hmmm maybe i will look around also... :P

no, bullet train is very stable. when you sit in the bullet train and you can't feel that it's moving very fast. you can even walk without feeling shaky when the bullet train is moving. :(

if the place is so scenic, take bullet train zoom pass so fast.. nothing to see liao... then really go there to suffer for what? :D

ahnah... not we don't want to share, but the present one she too 'hot' already... my friend ask her, she also not interested, give her another number to call instead... so it's not we don't want to share hor!

dun worry ... i trust both of you.. If you got contact .. do let me know lor ..

backside pecah!:(! :P

From ChengDu to Lhasa is 48 hours..

From Xinning to Lhasa is 24 hours....

Can walk around in the train lah....

anyone know when is dumpling festival/dragon boat festival ? :P

kok your head ...

五月初五 ...

5th of Five Month - Lunar Calendar.

no, bullet train is very stable. when you sit in the bullet train and you can't feel that it's moving very fast. you can even walk without feeling shaky when the bullet train is moving. :D

no lah, i meant the rail not stable not the train

that time around feb i think when the snow was melting got news that the track metal cracked. this reported in china media so singapore news dun carry. saw it on cctv4 and my friend in beijing also talked about it.

if the place is so scenic, take bullet train zoom pass so fast.. nothing to see liao... then really go there to suffer for what? :(

you could even take photos very clearly when the bullet train was moving! no joke. we managed to take some photos when we were in the bullet train. :D

no lah, i meant the rail not stable not the train

that time around feb i think when the snow was melting got news that the track metal cracked. this reported in china media so singapore news dun carry. saw it on cctv4 and my friend in beijing also talked about it.

maybe b'cos due to winter times. we went there last nov so hadn't winter yet but weather was very cooling. :P

really dun think the bullet train goes all the way up to lhasa

the one you took dun have the cabin air pressure regulator and oxygen supply right?

think the bullet train is restricted to certain areas nia.

the only tracks affected are those up in the mountains...

really dun think the bullet train goes all the way up to lhasa

the one you took dun have the cabin air pressure regulator and oxygen supply right?

think the bullet train is restricted to certain areas nia.

the only tracks affected are those up in the mountains...

got cabin air pressure regulator and oxygen supply.

hehehe, this one i know coz aiming for very long liao

since they started building the QingZang railroad we already watch the news very closely. when they announced the german (i think) company that builds the cabin we quicly go and search for pix. when they started operations last year it was so hot that nobody could lay their hands on any tix :P

now waiting for my parents to sell their flat then blanja us a trip to take the train :D but we plan to take it from beijing. my dad lagi siao, he say want to take train from guangzhou then change in beijing :(

wah .. finally Odie change her avatar ...

btw .. me searching for the pic of the Railway that we are taking...

good evening! :D busy until headache already.. now waiting for time to go home...

its my ang mo leh!! cute right? I have the two small one at home (one red/black), the HP holder in office + one small one in office name after me.. heh heh

why call ang mo? erh ask roy.. he named it when we were at malaysia.. (they sell cheaper there then here :lol: )

my friend also like it.. looks really cute... :wub:

got cabin air pressure regulator and oxygen supply.

got hyperbaric chamber? if *touch wood* your body really not used to the atmospheric changes, you will need to use one?