Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

I dun like this type of lazy housewife ... she thot she give birth to 1 boy 1 gal and her job is complete.. .

to some elders, her job is completed what... she has produced a heir for the family line to continue leh...

and if the boy and gal are the 1st grandchild, she lagi better... liao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
to some elders, her job is completed what... she has produced a heir for the family line to continue leh...

and if the boy and gal are the 1st grandchild, she lagi better... liao

Now is 2007 already ... the elders that I know are open minded ...

:)

sometimes i see some older ladies having good figure then later calling out to her kids... i was :dancingqueen:

*envy*

and sometime i saw old ladies with not good figure but wear clothes meant for pple with good figures or clothes meant for young young adult i was :D

and sometime i saw old ladies with not good figure but wear clothes meant for pple with good figures or clothes meant for young young adult i was :dancingqueen:

:D:) old ladies with not good figure but wear clothes meant for pple with good figures

:):fire: old ladies with not good figure but wear clothes meant for pple with good figures

yah lor...i was like... :dancingqueen: why they dare to wear and me dare not :D

:fire::fire: old ladies with not good figure but wear clothes meant for pple with good figures

yah lor...i was like... :D why they dare to wear and me dare not :D

yah lor...i was like... why they dare to wear and me dare not

headache ... even nowadays the kids are so very jialat ... wear the expose cloth like no body business.

think when they are younger, they din get to wear these "nice nice" dresses.....(maybe due to strict in-law)... so when the in-law "gone" or not staying 2gether... it's time for the "revenge" :dancingqueen:

headache ... even nowadays the kids are so very jialat ... wear the expose cloth like no body business.

ya loh

cover pieces here and there might as well dun wear.... :dancingqueen:

feeling hungry all of a sudden :D

modern parents will have modern kids.... :dancingqueen:

think when they are younger, they din get to wear these "nice nice" dresses.....(maybe due to strict in-law)... so when the in-law "gone" or not staying 2gether... it's time for the "revenge" :dancingqueen:

报仇 ! ! !

some of the young gals ... even reveal 1/2 of their ( ) ( ) at SK ..... headache at them ....

报仇 ! ! !

some of the young gals ... even reveal 1/2 of their ( ) ( ) at SK ..... headache at them ....

they must have the liao then dare to reveal.... not everyone can do that ok :dancingqueen:

报仇 ! ! !

isit? SK got? i thot SK mainly heartland aunties like me... wahaha.

yar lor why these gals so da dan.. when i was young oso seldom see pple like dat.. the most only roll up the school skirt to make it shorter only . heeee

they must have the liao then dare to reveal.... not everyone can do that ok :dancingqueen:

With the invasion of Burger in Singapore .. and the kids are getting richer than working adult ... of course they got "material" then can reveal lah ... but come on man .. how old are they only .. the most 14-15 years old .....

reveal 1/2 cup, 6-9 inch high heel .... wah peng .. wat has the world become ....

isit? SK got? i thot SK mainly heartland aunties like me... wahaha.

yar lor why these gals so da dan.. when i was young oso seldom see pple like dat.. the most only roll up the school skirt to make it shorter only . heeee

my that time only wear a tighter pants ... open 1-2 button in front only. . (me conservative guy)

Especially school holiday ... u can see them do whatever things they can't do during normal school days ... and some more parents are working .. they can DO ANYTING they LIKE !

Edited by ahnah

haha the funny thing is yesterday going home, i heard a bunch of teenagers talking about the opposite things..

when i look at them, they look so innocent and decent...

those were the days :fire:

ahnah they want to attract attention? :dancingqueen:

i remember last time in NP the outstanding ones are those who colour their hair with wild colours.. :D

anyway good morning to all :fire:

fifi - hungry tummy calling for any virtual food? :)