Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
normanho23

何宅@woodlands Dr 70

Hi Norman,

Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it.

Can I ask how much does your carpenter charge per feet?

So far the quote I got was :

- $240 dollars per feet for wardrobe with casement type of doors (Open door doors) c/w with laminate.

- S319 dollars per feet for ECO sliding door wardrobe with Aluminum glass door finish c/w laminate.

Thank you.

Wardrobe less than $230. I am opting for casement doors instead of sliding doors due to the design I want for the doors. Internal coloured PVC, ABS and soft closing hinges are standard stuff. Hettich tracks installation FOC.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Norman,

Do you think it is possible for you to let me visit your house to see how they have renovated your place after all the work? . esp. the carpentary...? ;p

The hacking has started! Scheduled completion on or before 28 Jan for kitchen and toilets tiling plus plumbing.

20130115_111543.jpg

20130115_111837.jpg

IMG-20130115-WA0002.jpg

Finally ur t-blog is up! :sport-smiley-004:

Cant wait to see what new ideas you have for your home ^^ Can use as inspiration for mine tooo

Knocking down the kitchen walls to make living room bigger? I'm toying with the idea of pushing 1 part of the kitchen in so that can free up more space in the living, cos i find the existing living so narrow, sofa too near to tv.

Btw, you keeping your current living room flooring?

Finally ur t-blog is up! :sport-smiley-004:

Cant wait to see what new ideas you have for your home ^^ Can use as inspiration for mine tooo

Knocking down the kitchen walls to make living room bigger? I'm toying with the idea of pushing 1 part of the kitchen in so that can free up more space in the living, cos i find the existing living so narrow, sofa too near to tv.

Btw, you keeping your current living room flooring?

Bro,

I have to move in by 4 Feb so basically no time to do more. No hacking of existing floor tiles. Only tiles overlay for kitchen plus Inovar laminates for the rest of the house.

My ideas are all practical ideas as I need more space for the living room and masterbedroom since there are 7 living things including my Cookie staying in this house.

No cove lighting as it is a DUST COLLECTOR CUM POTENTIAL LIZARD hideout place.

No aircon in the living room as no existing aircon can handle my new open concept living room + dining room + Kitchen unless I add on another compressor plus 2pcs 24-28k BTU fancoils. So chose fan instead as costs is much lower. I have total 6 fans in the house. All KDK.

Hi Norman,

I read that you are overlaying your kitchen tiles... and from what I read overlaying can cause problems later....

Mind if I understand whats your opinion on the overlaying of tiles?

When not to overlay vs when to overlay?

Thank You.

Bro,

I have to move in by 4 Feb so basically no time to do more. No hacking of existing floor tiles. Only tiles overlay for kitchen plus Inovar laminates for the rest of the house.

My ideas are all practical ideas as I need more space for the living room and masterbedroom since there are 7 living things including my Cookie staying in this house.

No cove lighting as it is a DUST COLLECTOR CUM POTENTIAL LIZARD hideout place.

No aircon in the living room as no existing aircon can handle my new open concept living room + dining room + Kitchen unless I add on another compressor plus 2pcs 24-28k BTU fancoils. So chose fan instead as costs is much lower. I have total 6 fans in the house. All KDK.

Hi Norman,

I think people have a lot questions as I tried msging you and it says your mailbox is full.

I have a couple of carpentary questions and was wondering if I can msg you.

Regards.

Bought this long tempered glass dining table from OM. Can extend from 1.8M to 2.4M. Perfect for my family of 6 and any gatherings.

OM-HomeExtendableDiningTable.jpg

Also bought 4pcs of the KDK M11SU fans for the kids' rooms and dining rooms. Living hall will have the huge KDK V60WK and masterbedroom will be installed with the V56VK. All white colour. Wanted Haiku but costs is not justifiable. Paid total less than $1400 for 4 fans vs just 1pc Haiku bamboo fan.

KDKRoomFanM11SU-White.jpg

Hi, saw your table. may I know where you purchased it from? Thank you :thumbs up:

Jakyr,

If I have time, I would prefer to hack then lay new tiles as compared to overlaying with new tiles. The condition of the whole house is very old so overlaying is just a simple way to give the kitchen a fresher look since I am already spending close to $8K on my kitchen.