Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
normanho23

何宅@woodlands Dr 70

Hettich tracks less than $30/pc. My entire household all using Hettich tracks for drawers including vanity top and tv console. Blum magic corner total less than $400. I think it is worth the investment as the drawers are so easy to open and close now.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Myap76,

Advice for you. If you have the time and the money to get an ID, pls do so. I have come to realise that 3D perspective drawings are very good for you to finalise your designs before actual works start. Let the ID be the coordinator of your reno and get him to report to you regularly on the progress. It will save you a lot of time and hassle and you will find that the extra $$$ you paid for the ID is worth it.

Makanology,

I designed the layout of the kitchen cabinets on my own based on the needs of my family. I chose to do full extension drawers for all the bottom cabinets so that each and every single item can be see and taken out for use easily. The Blum magic corner seems to be the most effective way of utitlising the corner cabinet area as compared to those stainless steel rotating carousel or pull out trays. I bought the BLUM and Hettich stuff and my own and got them to deliver to my carpenter's workshop. My carpenter is not charging me any service charge to install Blum or Hettich.

Hi Norman,

I wish can engage ID but no budget. That's why everything have to do my own. Mind to share your contractor contact? They really did a good job. Thank you!

Plumber here to run the rest of the piping and to install mixers plus instant heater.

20130128_154106.jpg

Caesarstone here to take measurement. Installation on saturday.

20130128_123625.jpg

Windows and grilles all installed by Andy's Home Aluminum team. Thanks for the job well done. You can get his contacts from the forum. His price is really hard to beat. Even Nicholas confirmed that Andy's price is his costs!

20130128_172055.jpg

Aircon installation also completed. Job well done by All Best. Take note that the Panasonic compressor is really noisier than Mitsubishi Heavy Industries or Mitsubishi Electric for those considering getting new aircon.

20130128_123621.jpg

Tiling will resume tomorrow and painting will start tomorrow morning as well. Very very fruitful day today!

Taps, mixers all arrived from Taobao. Chose China local brand Joomo after consulting several friends who have been working in China for some time. Joomo is a reputable local China brand and they are also making for some top European brands.

Kitchen Mixer

20130119_082605.jpg

Shower Mixer

20130119_083259.jpg

Basin Tap

20130119_082951.jpg

Total damage less than $300 including freight. Cheap cheap but quality good good!

2pcs shower mixers

2pcs basin mixer taps

1pc kitchen mixer

2pcs basin water trap

WOAH so cheap!!! Do you still have the Taobao link to share? :P

Hettich IQ300 pull out for the soya soauce, cooking oil etc just beside the hob. All drawers with Hettich tracks.

20130126_192207.jpg

20130126_111126.jpg

Hi normanho23, don't mind can PM me the price and address where u bought this? Many thanx. :yamseng:

For Hettich tracks and stuffs, just google for Hettich Singapore and you can find the number to reach the Spore office. They will assign a salesperson to you once you tell them that you want to get something from them.

For the Jomoo mixers, just go to Taobao and search for "Jomoo 水龙头“ and you can find many choices.

Hi Norman,

I wish can engage ID but no budget. That's why everything have to do my own. Mind to share your contractor contact? They really did a good job. Thank you!

Hi Norman,

Can you pm me your contractor number? Can share?

Hi Norman, may I know your BLUM corner drawer is the stainless steel or normal grey one?

We got a quotation with the price difference between these two is almost 60%.

Hi Norman, may I know your BLUM corner drawer is the stainless steel or normal grey one?

We got a quotation with the price difference between these two is almost 60%.

Normal grey type. You can actually download the Spore price list from Blum Spore website to do your own calculation.

Too add on. Blum Magic Corner closing tracks actually eat up about 5-6cm height from your drawers as the track are pretty thick. Hence, for those who are planning to configure your own kitchen, pls bear this in mind or else you might end up with a drawer that is either to shallow or too deep.

Bought more than $4K stuff from Ikea Tampines last night. We were in fact the last customer to leave the store at about 1215am after settling the assembly and delivery charges. Just 5 more days and my agony will be over. Endure ,endure, endure....

Normal grey type. You can actually download the Spore price list from Blum Spore website to do your own calculation.

Too add on. Blum Magic Corner closing tracks actually eat up about 5-6cm height from your drawers as the track are pretty thick. Hence, for those who are planning to configure your own kitchen, pls bear this in mind or else you might end up with a drawer that is either to shallow or too deep.

hmmm... cant find the price list. can you send me the link? thank you.