Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Thanks dragonnite.

ha, seller asks me to just pay and he will still help to repair then send back. maybe I should just ask the seller to give me a discount and I will stop bothering him. so sick, another forumer bought this product for himself and friends no problem and for me, everything that could go wrong for this house has happened.

no lah, unless he is willing to pay you back that amount you will use to ship it back to him lor...depending on who this seller is, u run the risk that he may not repair for you lor...

technically in china, he is supposed to pay for the amount that the buyer will take to ship back to him (rmb10 usually unless v big item) and on top of that, send a replacement product...your options are :

1. 申请退款 : this is not dispute (维权), basically means amicable return of money to you, you then ship item back to him at your own expense, no replacement product

2. same as 1, except that he pays you back more to cover your shipping expense, but you won't get a replacement product back

3. 投诉维权 : this is taken very seriously, gives him a black mark and hits him on his rep...this one is usually last resort...

4. let the money go thru and hope he sends u a working product...

good luck !

Edited by dragonnite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

no lah, unless he is willing to pay you back that amount you will use to ship it back to him lor...depending on who this seller is, u run the risk that he may not repair for you lor...

technically in china, he is supposed to pay for the amount that the buyer will take to ship back to him (rmb10 usually unless v big item) and on top of that, send a replacement product...your options are :

1. 申请退款 : this is not dispute (维权), basically means amicable return of money to you, you then ship item back to him at your own expense, no replacement product

2. same as 1, except that he pays you back more to cover your shipping expense, but you won't get a replacement product back

3. 投诉维权 : this is taken very seriously, gives him a black mark and hits him on his rep...this one is usually last resort...

4. let the money go thru and hope he sends u a working product...

good luck !

thanks Dragonnite! Yes I need lots of good luck!

Morning! Would like to ask fellow TB addicts here :D

When you use Amcon, if some of your stuff arrived early at their China warehouse while some are late, say 1-2 weeks late, does May charge warehouse storage fee and wait for all items to arrive before shipping back to S'pore at one go?

Edited by Makanology

country code is 86, so number is +86-571-88156688 or you can choose to talk to customer service online without calling them....

Thanks dragonite. Got back my account :sport-smiley-018: and start to shop again :dancingqueen:

Morning! Would like to ask fellow TB addicts here :D

When you use Amcon, if some of your stuff arrived early at their China warehouse while some are late, say 1-2 weeks late, does May charge warehouse storage fee and wait for all items to arrive before shipping back to S'pore at one go?

I don't think so. You can store the stuff at the warehouse until you are ready to ship all over at no extra cost.

If I were you, I will email May to get a confirmation from her on this for a peace of mind. :yamseng:

Good day!

Anyone know if item received by China Warehouse, Amcon. Are we suppose to update May the following in RED?

Untitled_zps315e038c.jpg

Good day! TGIF!! :dancingqueen:

What I did was wait till most things to arrive before checking with May if she received them.

What she did was reply with the tracking numbers of the items that were received.

Anyway our shipment was delivered yesterday! :sport-smiley-018:

Check out Kim's blog to see more pictures :D

What I did was wait till most things to arrive before checking with May if she received them.

What she did was reply with the tracking numbers of the items that were received.

:good: ...can't wait for my stuff too...some of the item still somewhere not yet arrive warehouse...

I don't think so. You can store the stuff at the warehouse until you are ready to ship all over at no extra cost.

If I were you, I will email May to get a confirmation from her on this for a peace of mind. :yamseng:

Yes I just did that and she replied 'no charges'! Going to start shopping this weekend :D

beejeebee,

Will you update TB system that the item have been received..example : May cmf received in 1) China warehouse or 2) when the item reach SG, you received then update and review? Which one?

Does anyone know what it mean, 物流跟踪:物流公司数据异常或系统异常? I have a few item with this message.

Do i have to wait till (1) ALL my stuff arrive in China warehouse then ask May to delivery or (2) ask her to delivery those that already in the warehouse?

Untitled_zpsfecae56c.jpg

dun pick 平邮, that's surface mail and god knows how long it will take, if it gets there at all...the charges are typically the same as 快递 so no point...and 快递 got tracking...

as beejeebee said, during checkout, the default is 快递...EMS is like speedpost/DHL if yours is urgent...the options you saw in the page for the item usually indicates this seller can ship overseas...most time, there isn't this option...

Dragonnite, any advice on what chinese text i should type into taobao to find this stool? Anyone else can assist??? Please?

barstool_zps6cc0f509.jpg

Dragonnite, any advice on what chinese text i should type into taobao to find this stool? Anyone else can assist??? Please?

barstool_zps6cc0f509.jpg

吧台椅 现代

you simply have to put the style behind, this one is for modern...not sure exactly what style this is but i guess this is the closest...or if this is by some famous designer, you can put that in too

吧台椅 现代

you simply have to put the style behind, this one is for modern...not sure exactly what style this is but i guess this is the closest...or if this is by some famous designer, you can put that in too

Thanks dragonnite...yes it is by a famous designer. Tried typing his name...nothing

Erik Buch Bar Stool.