Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vanessa

Taobao Help Needed

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Amcon is helping me ship stuff to Singapore. Just wanna share, actually they don't help to inspect the products, be it quality or colour. Am surprised to hear this cos I always have the impression that they do, or perhaps I remembered wrongly.

Amcon is helping me ship stuff to Singapore. Just wanna share, actually they don't help to inspect the products, be it quality or colour. Am surprised to hear this cos I always have the impression that they do, or perhaps I remembered wrongly.

no they dun...freight forwarding only...65daigou does...

Hmm....now i don't know if it is safe to order via amcon.....i have a huge spreedsheet building

Hmm....now i don't know if it is safe to order via amcon.....i have a huge spreedsheet building

that's y i always say, talk to the seller...and stress to them that u r sending it overseas, they're usually more careful then (packing etc)...like i said, i've ordered countless times, usually they won't get colour etc wrong - the only problem usually is quality... :sport-smiley-018:

that's y i always say, talk to the seller...and stress to them that u r sending it overseas, they're usually more careful then (packing etc)...like i said, i've ordered countless times, usually they won't get colour etc wrong - the only problem usually is quality... :sport-smiley-018:

My problem is i can't speak or write mandarin....and if google translate is horrid with translating mandarin to english...i think it will be the same translating english to mandarin...if i ask May from Amcon to order for me, can she tell them to pack it better etc?

My problem is i can't speak or write mandarin....and if google translate is horrid with translating mandarin to english...i think it will be the same translating english to mandarin...if i ask May from Amcon to order for me, can she tell them to pack it better etc?

wah, this one i dunno... :dunno: u can try...:unsure:

2nd picture i not yet select the place..

1st picture is after selected the place, guangzhou ;)

Just rec'd May email reply :dancingqueen:, i can start to order my stuff lo :sport-smiley-018:

Eh how come the first picture you posted shows 快递 cost is $40, yet the 2nd picture shows $18? :unsure:

me too translating take long time, i want to make sure i write the correct mandarin.When i want to ask about the colour, size ect...the seller will reply me" i very busy, can you call"... :bangwall:

I blur blur didn't know that May doesn't repack / inspect, otherwise I would have tell all sellers to pack well. Sigh :bangwall: I only told a few of them whom I ordered fragile stuff from. *fingers crossed* My previous batch of lamps I ordered via Daigou came very well packed and those are original sellers' packaging.

should i order big mirror fm TB,they have nice frame big mirror

what you gals think?

I think you have to check with seller if they ship to areas in China outside where they are located. I think i've seen somewhere in TB whereby sellers not willing to ship mirrors.

Did an estimation I think mine by volume is about 0.3m3 only, ship by 65daigou shld be more than $150 which is more than May's $100+ for a cubic meter.