Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Let's hope that everything will be alright. Our agent is with the seller and his agent now to talk. We asked "what's there to talk?" Now waiting for our agent to update us... Sianz...

Ya 白纸黑字 wat's there to tok? But jus a word of precaution not to scare u.. hope seller dun play dirty or sabo the reno lor... But shd b ok de lah! :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Let's hope that everything will be alright. Our agent is with the seller and his agent now to talk. We asked "what's there to talk?" Now waiting for our agent to update us... Sianz...

the seller can back out rite?

and then u can sue him if u buy a similar hse at a higher price.

not so sure....

the seller can back out rite?

and then u can sue him if u buy a similar hse at a higher price.

not so sure....

Huh really? Wah lau then we have to start all over again with house search? Think tomorrow have to call HDB...

Huh really? Wah lau then we have to start all over again with house search? Think tomorrow have to call HDB...

that's wat my fren said. dunno true or not.

better call HDB. that's the best lo.

that's wat my fren said. dunno true or not.

better call HDB. that's the best lo.

Jus checked with my HDB friend who is familiar wif HDB resale policies.. She said once seller signed option & went thru 1st appt cannot change price liao. :deal: But buyer can still chow kuan cancel. :curse: If seller cancels, buyer can sue or ask for compensation but most buyers wont wanna go thru such. :~ Anyway u jus threaten la hope seller proceed wif sale. Usu HDB will mediate :help: but it's still a dispute between buyer & seller.. :argue: Ask ur agent do something lah!

Jus checked with my HDB friend who is familiar wif HDB resale policies.. She said once seller signed option & went thru 1st appt cannot change price liao. :deal: But buyer can still chow kuan cancel. :curse: If seller cancels, buyer can sue or ask for compensation but most buyers wont wanna go thru such. :~ Anyway u jus threaten la hope seller proceed wif sale. Usu HDB will mediate :help: but it's still a dispute between buyer & seller.. :argue: Ask ur agent do something lah!

Yes our agent is trying his very best. Super sianz now cos we read some of old threads how HDB didn't do anything when the seller MIA on the 2nd appointment and eventually the buyers lose. We are prepared to sue the seller but heard this will take at least a year and usually not worth the effort/ money? Now no mood for anything except to pray that the seller to stop his nonsense permanently.

Tomorrow there's an Ikea members' preview sale, one day only. Has anyone attended this before? Is it any good?

I got that email from ikea too. Eh, it's just a preview of the sales for public? Anyway sales for public starts tomorrow too so I also duno why it's still a preview. The members-only deals are listing in the emailer :)

Ya we have read this and many more horrible cases so feeling down... Even appetite is also affected...

Try not to be upset by things you can't really control. Cheer up! channel your energy to doing other things... like... search for that fan! lol. I tried searching on TW webstores, can't find also!

yup.. agree with bluecheeze..

u worry for wat? maybe u will find a better hse.

u never know =)

cheer up.

Thanks guys! Unfortunately my nickname is 'worry'... now sleep is also affected haiz! No choice, have to leave this to the hands of God liao :unsure:

Now in some sort of a standstill... we have no idea if we should continue to buy stuff for the house... but I think we will act in faith and just do it! So will proceed to get revised quotes from the shortlisted contractor/ ID, do research and pray very hard daily!

Thanks guys! Unfortunately my nickname is 'worry'... now sleep is also affected haiz! No choice, have to leave this to the hands of God liao :unsure:

Now in some sort of a standstill... we have no idea if we should continue to buy stuff for the house... but I think we will act in faith and just do it! So will proceed to get revised quotes from the shortlisted contractor/ ID, do research and pray very hard daily!

can continue to do ur research & gather quotes but just dun commit any purchase first lor jus in case.. :unsure: must hv faith but must oso stay mindful & wise lor..

Try not to be upset by things you can't really control. Cheer up! channel your energy to doing other things... like... search for that fan! lol. I tried searching on TW webstores, can't find also!

Yes last night we were trawling all the websites that we can think of for that silly fan! I also text my JB cousin and he says nowadays JB shops usually charge same rates to both Singaporeans and Johorians. That is why the cost of living in Johor is higher than the other parts of Malaysia (except KL). He also added that Jalan Rosmerah (where Ho Seh is located) is a good area to shop for house stuff - many shops located on the few roads there and easy to move around. But Jalan Rosmerah is not near to both the causeways, in fact it is around 10km from Woodlands-JB CIQ.

Anyways going to make back-up plans if the Vento Fino fan is really out of reach; it doesn't make sense to spend over SGD400 for a small little fan and furthermore, confirmed, it only moves up & down :bangwall: