Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Impulse buy today! Surprised that Mr E gave in to this pretty pinkie for our master bedroom :)

8562502274_0e46e8ee8f.jpg

Master Bedroom ceiling fan (coming with light kit) by Makanology, on Flickr

Was grinning from cheek to cheek just now but now scratching my head! There was supposed to be pops of green in our master bedroom BUT green doesn't seem to go well with pink?

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Impulse buy today! Surprised that Mr E gave in to this pretty pinkie for our master bedroom :)

8562502274_0e46e8ee8f.jpg

Master Bedroom ceiling fan (coming with light kit) by Makanology, on Flickr

Was grinning from cheek to cheek just now but now scratching my head! There was supposed to be pops of green in our master bedroom BUT green doesn't seem to go well with pink?

A PINK fan! Squeal!!!!!!!!

A PINK fan! Squeal!!!!!!!!

The light kit we added has 3 lamp shades with pinkish swirls :) this is chosen by Mr E surprisingly!

Hi i am also a 3-roomer but waiting for my BTO. Also in the roller coaster stage cuz smth happened and I think our project will be dleayed :furious:

now sourcing ard for ideas and IDs... Glad tht everything went well for you and looking forward to see your beautiful home :)

Hi i am also a 3-roomer but waiting for my BTO. Also in the roller coaster stage cuz smth happened and I think our project will be dleayed :furious:

now sourcing ard for ideas and IDs... Glad tht everything went well for you and looking forward to see your beautiful home :)

Thanks for the encouragement...we can't really heave in total relief till we hold the physical keys in our hands on 24 April!

When is your TOP? How long would the delay be? I think the new BTOs are around Boon Lay or Seng Kang area. If Boon Lay, it is rather close to where we currently stay now!

We took the plunge today by confirming Alan as our contractor! It was indeed a BIG leap of faith due to the recent drama staged by our sellers. Well, we can't confirm all these until after the 2nd appointment. Our current rental cannot be extended any more.

Anyways, we took Alan's advice and visited Poh Seng to look at kitchen sinks. We have earlier shortlisted Blanco silgranite sink and we can only choose a certain design due to the kitchen tap we bought from Amazon. Alan advised us to save money (thumbs up for him since he knows of our tight budget) and choose other brands whose composite granite is of similar quality. And so we found our cheaper alternative to Blanco, unless we can source successfully for our 1st choice: copper sink but that is incredibly hard.

We also made another key decision today. We will stop sourcing for basin & WC on TB. At Poh Seng, we were given a crash course on our local sanitary fittings which is quite different from china measurements. So with sadness, we say bye to our original wish of brightly colored sanitary wares and settle for pastel-colored ones available here :o

CONGRATS! Told u Alan is good and will advise us to save money. He nagged at me a few times for wanting to change/add this and that :P Who served you at poh seng huh? Why nobody give me a crash course on anything. hurhur. I'm amazed Mr E actually agreed to the floral bedsheet. :good::jammin:

Edited by bleucheeze

Poh Seng was Mr Seng as recommended by Alan but they seemed so short-handed. Spoke to the lady (maybe she is Celina) who told us the difference between Singapore & China sanitary dimensions. Both kept asking why we want those old-fashioned color sanitary wares.

Then we went next door to GR which I read good reviews about them. Met Benny whose service was awesome and his Baron color sanitary stuff is more suitable for us so think we will buy kitchen from Poh Seng & toilet wares from GR.