Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Any idea if the Novita one can be unscrewed for ease of maintenance?

the fans look identical except for the brand, both comes with abt 8 tiny screws. the only difference is Novita provides the small screw driver but Iona does not.

I cheat a little by using 5-6 screws after I did the cleaning, no issue so far :-)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow!, MK you sure are creative. That seems like very good spray painting. Did you do it yourself? Usually amateur spray painting, you would see a lot of patches and spots.

Very pretty! Can i steal yr idea? :bleah: Hahahaha.. I bought the cheap version of ur accordian lamp. the clamp on version! This color will match my green sewing machine table! haha

Very pretty! Can i steal yr idea? :bleah: Hahahaha.. I bought the cheap version of ur accordian lamp. the clamp on version! This color will match my green sewing machine table! haha

Sure sure! Remember to sand down the lamp shade before you spray the color. Artfriend has many different shades of green to choose from!

Wow!, MK you sure are creative. That seems like very good spray painting. Did you do it yourself? Usually amateur spray painting, you would see a lot of patches and spots.

A-hem, this is not done by me but by my Mr E, heehee he is an artist by profession. He paints miniatures etc.

Lamps are from IKEA Malaysia, Singapore stores out of stock and the staff has no idea if new stocks will be coming in. Yes, can change to LED lights :)

Sure sure! Remember to sand down the lamp shade before you spray the color. Artfriend has many different shades of green to choose from!

Thanks for the tip! hahah lucky that lamp is $14.90 :notti: If I CMI, i'll just go buy another one and forget abt it!

It seems quite easy from what I heard from Mr E. One can of spray is enough. The difficult part is deciding on the color cos Artfriend has 3-4 rows of colors to choose from. I was torn between pink & green!

It seems quite easy from what I heard from Mr E. One can of spray is enough. The difficult part is deciding on the color cos Artfriend has 3-4 rows of colors to choose from. I was torn between pink & green!

Green is a good choice!

Something not related to house renovation but we mentioned before on the 1st page of our blog... Presenting...

8579259931_ebd2a82583.jpg

Boon Lay POWER Nasi Lemak! by Makanology, on Flickr

Boon Lay POWER Nasi Lemak!

(Sorry for the horrible picture cos we jumped into the rice without much thinking and realized minutes later that we forgot to take pictures).

Why is it POWERful?

- solid chilli

- fresh chicken used for the yummy wings

- even the kacang has been stirred fried before so it has this roasty taste :)