Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looks like we are probably on the same pace for renovation. Have you confirmed your ID/contractor?

Wow....you have already bought quite a number of stuff for your house. I have yet to...Well most likely engaging my friend's renovation services :yamseng:

By the way, congrats on your smooth house taking over!!! :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow....you have already bought quite a number of stuff for your house. I have yet to...Well most likely engaging my friend's renovation services :yamseng:

By the way, congrats on your smooth house taking over!!! :yamseng:

Thanks! Hope the house taking over will be really smooth. Now hoping that time will pass faster for our 2nd appointment date. Only when the sellers sign on the dotted line and give us the keys, then we can finally be relieved. We are now buying things and planning in faith that all will be well, with God's help ;)

Think by end this week, we will sign on the contract with the contractor.... His revised quote came in and met our expectations :)

Hi,

Whose your contractor? Is it Alan? =)

Think by end this week, we will sign on the contract with the contractor.... His revised quote came in and met our expectations :)

Quite likely to sign up as a member for Club Alan! Today we suddenly have an inspiration ie to add 1 pillar in the living room (people hack for open concept but we seem to be adding more stuff to clutter the house :D

Alan is so going to 'kill' us to keep revising the quote and our bargaining! Machiam like going to the market to buy fish hahahhaa

heh.... :rolleyes: you're not the only one. ;p

Quite likely to sign up as a member for Club Alan! Today we suddenly have an inspiration ie to add 1 pillar in the living room (people hack for open concept but we seem to be adding more stuff to clutter the house :D

Alan is so going to 'kill' us to keep revising the quote and our bargaining! Machiam like going to the market to buy fish hahahhaa

i changed many items along the way...and got nagged by him 8|

It is important to get what tiles you like because you are going to be stuck with it. I changed my mind 3 times AFTER the tiles arrived at my place.

Wah did your contractor 'shake head'?

Wah did your contractor 'shake head'?

He almost 'murdered' me for being so fickle minded. But he did say he wants me to be happy. He did not like my choice saying they are 'very girly' but caved in after I whined at him.

He almost 'murdered' me for being so fickle minded. But he did say he wants me to be happy. He did not like my choice saying they are 'very girly' but caved in after I whined at him.

He can't murder you till you have paid him heehee

Going to confirm our contractor next Monday - yippee!

Not confirm yet. The quotation ding dong back and forth between me and Alan.

He is kinda forgetful,;P so I have to add the items that are missing that I told him when he visited my place to see what I want to do.

So waiting for quote again.

How to share when not confirm right??? ;p

You going to join Club Alan too? Heehee can share your quote?

Not confirm yet. The quotation ding dong back and forth between me and Alan.

He is kinda forgetful,;P so I have to add the items that are missing that I told him when he visited my place to see what I want to do.

So waiting for quote again.

How to share when not confirm right??? ;p

Yes he is definitely forgetful but the famous K is also! Guess it happens when you engage 王牌 contractor :D