Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Poh Seng was Mr Seng as recommended by Alan but they seemed so short-handed. Spoke to the lady (maybe she is Celina) who told us the difference between Singapore & China sanitary dimensions. Both kept asking why we want those old-fashioned color sanitary wares.

Then we went next door to GR which I read good reviews about them. Met Benny whose service was awesome and his Baron color sanitary stuff is more suitable for us so think we will buy kitchen from Poh Seng & toilet wares from GR.

Can walk down to royal fanco just a street down, they dun charge GST and we bght the toilet bowl and got the basin free! He doesnt display aot of stuff but if u as, he will dig out a catalog fr somewhere

Edited by ment0s

Can walk down to royal fanco just a street down, they dun charge GST and we bght the toilet bowl and got the basin free! He doesnt display aot of stuff but if u as, he will dig out a catalog fr somewhere

Hmm, don't mind if i interfere a bit... I didn't have good experience at RF leh. The bosses weren't keen to serve us, we were there first then another couple who bought from them came in. So the two bosses went to serve them and made us wait for quite long. We waited for a while and decided to leave, so thanked the boss and walked off. He didn't apologise or at least say some nice words.

Hmm, don't mind if i interfere a bit... I didn't have good experience at RF leh. The bosses weren't keen to serve us, we were there first then another couple who bought from them came in. So the two bosses went to serve them and made us wait for quite long. We waited for a while and decided to leave, so thanked the boss and walked off. He didn't apologise or at least say some nice words.

Maybe we went there when we are alone there so they were ok leg. one man's meat is another man's poison. 没有缘

I had bad service at poh joo though even though many ppl has gd experience with them.

Maybe we went there when we are alone there so they were ok leg. one man's meat is another man's poison. 没有缘

I had bad service at poh joo though even though many ppl has gd experience with them.

Yah, agree!

Where is Poh Joo?

Poh Seng's service was so so though they were quite patient to answer our layman questions. GR's service was pleasantly different and that helped us decide that we should get our sanitary wares from them. A pity their range of granite sinks was little...

Where is Poh Joo?

Poh Seng's service was so so though they were quite patient to answer our layman questions. GR's service was pleasantly different and that helped us decide that we should get our sanitary wares from them. A pity their range of granite sinks was little...

Hi Makanology,

I am also looking for a granite sink (single bowl). Very limited choice so far. May I know which brand/model & sink mixer you ordered from Poh Seng?

Thanks.

We haven't ordered from Poh Seng as we wanna double-check that our kitchen tap can be fitted to it. Poh Seng seems to carry only Carysil granite sinks which look to be of similar quality to Blanco's (according to our laymen eyes). Carysil is made in India, if you don't mind?

And to celebrate this 'milestone', we bought this:

8567785523_5baacf60ed.jpg

Iona retro green desk fan by Makanology, on Flickr

Thanks to Mangoo who first bought this & Bleucheeze for 'hunting' the last ones in Singapore. We bought the last green unit, possibly in Singapore LOL...

Novita has the exact same design as Iona, i have both 16" fans in cream color

http://www.novita.com.sg/Fan/View-all-products.html

I bought the Novita fan for abt $129 (or $139) 3 years,go, and the exact same one from Iona at Tangs for half the price last year. both works but not sure if its my bad luck three of the screws on the Iona fan cant be unscrewed, quite a pain when cleaning the fan

Novita has the exact same design as Iona, i have both 16" fans in cream color

http://www.novita.com.sg/Fan/View-all-products.html

I bought the Novita fan for abt $129 (or $139) 3 years,go, and the exact same one from Iona at Tangs for half the price last year. both works but not sure if its my bad luck three of the screws on the Iona fan cant be unscrewed, quite a pain when cleaning the fan

I heard about Novita having retro designs but didn't know the design is similar to Iona. The green Iona fan I bought; unfortunately the fan cage is not typical of a usual fan, which is clip-on. So that would make cleaning a big chore, no choice, ai swee!