Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Ya Mr E is 25% baba lol. mixing & matching is done by him. He is the creative one whereas I am the practical one. Ah Meng initially wanted to use our kitchen wall wood tiles for the stairs completely but we happen to have leftover Taobao tiles from our bathrooms and the size is almost a perfect fit. So might as well since both are of similar tone!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi 3Dyms, bought it at IMM Osim corner at Best Denki... No GSS promotion but the sales guy, Teck Leong extended the Mother's Day promo of $628 (self-collection) or $658 (incl delivery). For either option, he is willing to help us keep the stock till mid June. We took the 1st option as we realized the massager is about the weight of 1 carton bricks only (20kg) lol... If we can manage 10 cartons of bricks, this is chicken feet to us!

You so lucky to still get the promo price. Totally agree... no need to spend extra $30 for the delivery. Better to spend that on a nice bottle of wine to kick back & relax with the massager. Ok... from now, I'll keep a lookout for GSS promo. Hopefully got option for me to trade in my old dinosaur. :P

Me am 100% Nonya *blush* - but don't ask me to speak Malay (can only manage some basic stuffs) and I don't cook curry. Other things I can cook, but simply refused to cook curry cos I'm too lazy to grind the ingredients and fry the rempah till fragrant. Too much work involved.

Edited by 3Dyms

Hi MK,

You should ask if you can. My flat outside is also very very dirty and we asked if we can paint and they said can as long as same or nearly same color as it is now. Cannot be some funky color different from the rest of the flat.

Hope this helps. =)

Small milestones today:
Our latticed windows (both sliding & casement ones). White grills not up yet but will be installed by this Thursday.
8770553912_eaa197eb03_q.jpg
Small milestones on 21 May by Makanology, on Flickr
Hmmm the HDB meter boxes look so out of place and yellowish. I don't think town council will change if we request hahaha. Not sure if we are allowed to paint it white so as to match our new windows?!

Yup. Agree... the combination sure looks nice! Nice!

Waahh....!!! This is **** nice lah. Love love it. :dribble: The tiler is so smart to mix & match. Super initiative. Your Mr E is peranakan?

Ah Meng asked Mr E which grout color we want for the kitchen flooring - black or white? He looked at him and said "err our tiles are of both colors so either one is fine". Ah Meng replied "oh ya, let's do black grout lines". Can't wait to see the end result when the grouts are filled up for wall & floor.

Tomorrow they will 'attack' the bathroom flooring and hopefully we can see the transformation soon

Me am 100% Nonya *blush* - but don't ask me to speak Malay (can only manage some basic stuffs) and I don't cook curry. Other things I can cook, but simply refused to cook curry cos I'm too lazy to grind the ingredients and fry the rempah till fragrant. Too much work involved.

Nonya food doesn't seem easy to cook. Mr E claims he can cook curry though in our 3 years of dating, I still haven't tried it yet *hint* so hope this will be the first dish he cooks for me in this woody American-style kitchen.

Nice black & white tiles. Looks like you will have a mix of retro styles thru out your house.

Btw, you can post larger photos on your blog by choosing a specific size for your flickr photo, copy image address and pasting the link into the 'Image' window. I am using flickr too and got it right after some trials.

Me too!! heh :P Using two flicker account as not enough space in one.... ;p

Nice black & white tiles. Looks like you will have a mix of retro styles thru out your house.

Btw, you can post larger photos on your blog by choosing a specific size for your flickr photo, copy image address and pasting the link into the 'Image' window. I am using flickr too and got it right after some trials.

Edited by jaykr

I don't think you made a bad choice. Perhaps just bad timing. Lessons learn is that, ask the ID how many projects do they have and when are they completing.

One persons attention is only so much. This is something i have learned.

Not really...I asked Alan how many projects he has and he just replied he can cope, no worries, no problem...

Small milestones today:

Our latticed windows (both sliding & casement ones). White grills not up yet but will be installed by this Thursday.

8770553912_eaa197eb03_n.jpg

Small milestones on 21 May by Makanology, on Flickr

Hmmm the HDB meter boxes look so out of place and yellowish. I don't think town council will change if we request hahaha. Not sure if we are allowed to paint it white so as to match our new windows?!

Don't change lah, few more years can become antique le! They look so retro! Hehe :P

Ok for the renovation business, we now have Beng as project manager, jus4fun for designer; now who is going to get customers? Hahahaha

me me ! I can be your sales and customer service coordinator hahahaha

by the way, Makan..hope your renov now smooth smooth...

also my mum ask u still wan that carpet I showed u earlier?? >.<

Edited by swaskie