Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@edd Luckily we didn't faced much problems in getting the right people to fix the leak. Now have to wait for rain to check if the leak is really fixed.

The baba tile on TB costs S$0.50 each (excl shipping). But for same-sized tile in S'pore, it would cost around S$20-30 each!!!! Crazy!!!!!

@edd Luckily we didn't faced much problems in getting the right people to fix the leak. Now have to wait for rain to check if the leak is really fixed.

The baba tile on TB costs S$0.50 each (excl shipping). But for same-sized tile in S'pore, it would cost around S$20-30 each!!!! Crazy!!!!!

:jawdrop:

wah ur wall tiles special wor, seldom see ppl do this, using floor tiles?

also seldom see ppl do the vertical way too, at least i seldom see :P

Ya Ah Meng said this is the first time he is using the wood lookalike tiles for the wall instead. But we didn't expect it to be so tedious to do... The tiles are very long and hard to match the grains perfectly... Luckily the tiling team rose up to the challenge and never complained yet.

Very unusual to use wood tiles for wall tiles! It does create a warm, cosy feeling...I think you need a fireplace to match it! :)

No space for fireplace in our little 3-roomer! We are actually spending quite a fair bit of money for our kitchen so hope the rest of the house will turn out ok also.

Woah! Wall wood tiles look amazing! I am having this image of a log house for your home. Hee. Hope to see your whole kitchen soon, and the rest of your house with all the interesting tiles!

Naise wood tiles for the walls!

Interesting choice for the rubbish chute. If im you i might try to also woodgrain it. lol.

This is Mr E here. Some personal feelings and updates about how I perceived the progress.

In fact, I m rather upset. Very disappointed with our contractor and the actual progress. I know that we aren't necessarily the top tier kind of paying clients but I still dont think we should be subjected to or deserved such negligence.

Basically, there is nearly no updates of any kind, such as <insert-name-of-work> starts or stops etc. Followed by <insert-name-of-work> will start before or after <insert-name-of-work> ends or begins. We started the renovations in 2nd May and today is the 20th, I believe the pictures we posted is pretty much the tiling and wet works, probably at 50%. The actual tiling and wet works started on the 14th May.

As mentioned a few times, we DID mentioned that the MBR and its toilet along with the study has to be in "livable" conditions. My movers will be there in the morning on the 31st May, whereby several reminders has been made, and also several re-assurance has been given. However, as of date, it is already the 20th and with 8 working days left and with the current progress, I believe this may yet be another case of empty promise.

I will be going into details at a later date.

Mr E.

Bro E n Sis Makan, sorry to hear tt. Hope the works will b able to catch up wif the schedule. Monitor the progress closely. Otherwise u may jus need to reschedule ur movers.. Dun give urself too much stress amid ur other endeavor like ur ROM :) All the best! 加油!