Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I hope it doesn't get extended; we are really hoping to move in time before our ROM, keeping all fingers & toes crossed!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I hope it doesn't get extended; we are really hoping to move in time before our ROM, keeping all fingers & toes crossed!

I admire you and other forumers who can do wedding and house at same time. The house plus work is already making me super busy. No time to meet friends. I think my wedding, will only start thinking when house is done. :jawdrop:

reno permit is usually for hacking & wet works.

carpentry, electrical wiring, painting can still continue after reno permit period.

reno permit is usually for hacking & wet works.

carpentry, electrical wiring, painting can still continue after reno permit period.

Hi retch! How's your new place? Got everything you need already? And has Alan billed you yet? Lol we haven't paid him his deposit yet!

Hi retch! How's your new place? Got everything you need already? And has Alan billed you yet? Lol we haven't paid him his deposit yet!

moved in for a month & sick for 3 weeks. my engine finally broke down after slogging the past year. hmm house not quite ready. i just called in the carpenter as I wanted to build a cabinet for my growing collection of DVDs (about 400 & counting). naturally, the zen man has not billed me. he might after this carpentry is done. he's too bz to even bill us...good or bad thing?

still waiting for my coffee table & a rattan chair. and i'm still shopping around for a cabinet to be placed in my mbr. oh my curtains will be up in a week.

Oh dear, you better rest well! The weather nowadays also doesn't help. Hope your furkids are settling well also.

Yes I think it is a good thing to us if contractor is not kan cheong with payment but a bad thing to him hahaha. We are going to give up trying to meet him to pass him the deposit. Anyways work has started and guess it is a sooner or later to meet him.

Great to see the progress.. Not easy to juggle btw wedding and reno! purposely held my wedding last year cuz this year gotta keys...*i hopeeee* Really know nuts about reno stuff and hub not helping alot to do research. angry die me :(

Makan & Mr E busy lah, busy burning BIG holes in our pockets lol

Our contractor seems to be taking his own sweet time; cementing only started today :(

But we have finished buying most of our things already. Now left only sofa measurements to inform Kim Hwee Upholstery (thanx to Bleucheeze) and to buy kitchen track lights @ Brilliant Source tomorrow.

Next week, our TB loot (bed, bulbs, tiles, shower sets, lamps etc) will be here and so will our downlights & switches from Australia. Yay! But boo to our 'take his own time' contractor

But boo to our 'take his own time' contractor

can show wall zone pics ma lol, i tot mine slow liao

alan must be very busy

War zone pix

8715961963_5b27729eab_q.jpg

Cement goes next ... by Makanology, on Flickr

Haven't really gone down to see as reckon there will be nothing much to take. So might as well go buy all the stuff including kitchen wares & accessories. We have even booked our open net installation date & package! Talking about kiasuism lol

War zone pix8715961963_5b27729eab_q.jpgCement goes next ... by Makanology, on Flickr

Haven't really gone down to see as reckon there will be nothing much to take. So might as well go buy all the stuff including kitchen wares & accessories. We have even booked our open net installation date & package! Talking about kiasuism lol

Thats fast haha i jus applied starhub tv n cable last week....

@swaskie we are only left with these to buy: kitchen track lights, Ikea Billy cupboard, Expedit shelf, handles for all cupboards, telephone, ladle, wine opener, pepper/salt/spice jars containers, butter knife (some will be from Amazon), 早安君子hand towels, rugs, mop, ladder, Philips Airfryer.

Haha that's probably all! Even cleaning detergents - my colleague sponsored a set of Amway ones already!

wah u relocating ur openNet? or u dun have the terminal point? :o

oh ya, ur hse almost no wall hackable hor :P

Don't have the terminal point at all. Luckily M1 is installing it for free :) purely for cost savings reasons, we opted for M1 200mbps promo.