Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Don't change lah, few more years can become antique le! They look so retro! Hehe :P

I asked my ID too..she said cannot paint as belongs to town council..wait gana fined..

I am thinking of perhaps using those super miracle scrubs (those scrubbing those pots & pans) so it will turn shiny hahahha

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey makan since u r using cement tiles,just a word of caution. These tiles get scratched very easily & any stains must be cleaned asap. Leaving stains on them for a good couple of hours will leave behind a permanent mark on these tiles.

Hi Swaskie,

Don't ask your ID, ask the town council like I did . They told we can provided it is the same color or similar and not some funky color. ;p

I asked my ID too..she said cannot paint as belongs to town council..wait gana fined..

I am thinking of perhaps using those super miracle scrubs (those scrubbing those pots & pans) so it will turn shiny hahahha

Hi retch, if it is water on the ceramic tiles, would it be ok after a while? Bathroom flooring will surely be wet often...

Hi retch, if it is water on the ceramic tiles, would it be ok after a while? Bathroom flooring will surely be wet often...

Sharing my exp.. I using black ceramic floor tiles for my wet common bathroom (w no shower screen, & we wash clothes there oso when wm not used). White spots/stains tend to build up after the floor dries up especially when it is not clean. So personally i will always wash/clean the floor wif clean water so that no spot/stain will show up upon dry. And my bathrm dries up relatively fast (at least compared to my previous tiles (forget wat type liao)) Oso, i chose rough surface tiles so scratches not so obvious.. at least to me eyes ba.. kekeke! :)

Edited by jus4fun

Hi swaskie, renovation now smoother by a bit cos Mr E has been stationed there everyday to monitor lol

Yesterday he met up with Alan and talked some things out. Now on turbo mood but kitchen cabinet will only be done after we move in. No rush on that; doubt first few weeks will get to cook cos so much cleaning & unpacking & DIY projects!

The carpet - sure :) your mom so nice! let's meet up!

Wow! MK, you mean most of your renovation done already by next week? wahh......so fast?

or only the part where you will be living?

Hi jay, wet works will be completed for sure, wiring, plumbing, painting, aircon installation , a doors and windows also. So left with kitchen cabinet which no rush for that. All our other cabinets, wardrobes will be from Ikea our best Swedish friend ;)

Saw a set of peranakan style from corella at tangs sales ytday and thot of u.. Lol

Glad that u can move in soon! Take more photos!

Hi ProjectH, yesterday was preview sale at Tangs right? Couldn't go due to work... Is the corella set really nice? *tempted* but I already have so many bowls and plates from my mom, grandma and Mr E's mom :(

Hi MK,

Who are you doing your aircon with?

Aircon was a last minute decision for me as I didn't want to install aircon but seems like everyone is urging me to install it so decided to install it. Mind sharing which aircon and model you chose and why?

wahhh....like that pretty fast man your renovation....mine going slow and steady....stopping them every now and then to evaluate and asking for modifications etc......Alan probably pissed off at the no. of times I called him.....heh

Hi jay, wet works will be completed for sure, wiring, plumbing, painting, aircon installation , a doors and windows also. So left with kitchen cabinet which no rush for that. All our other cabinets, wardrobes will be from Ikea our best Swedish friend ;)

maintenance of ceramic tiles is easier. even if stains are left on them for a couple of hours, they can still be cleaned off. but not for cement tiles. but another thing i realised was, the stains tend to fade slightly over time (but not totally). my cement tiles in the kitchen are collecting all sorts of stains already. my dogs' poop/pee area is in the kitchen & sometimes there are hits/misses where they pooped onto the floor. by the time i realised it, it will be hours later & TADA! beautiful permanent stains on my pretty floor.

:angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Edited by retchlow