Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you Mr E for ur explanation :) btw sis Makanology I can't find e cabine in Ikea website le :( all are 40cm depth but I prefer e 20cm one like urs *sob* *sob*

Thank you Mr E for ur explanation :) btw sis Makanology I can't find e cabine in Ikea website le :( all are 40cm depth but I prefer e 20cm one like urs *sob* *sob*

I just browsed through Ikea mobile app and the exact name is Besta shelf unit / height extension unit 60x20x64cm, going at $40 each. Still available in birch, black-brown & white @ Alexandra :) think the price has dropped slightly!

Thanks sis Makanology :-) will go to Ikea tis weekend to get 2 or 3 units ;) din know tt is under shelf unit, keep looking @ e cabinet section wahahaha ;(

OMG!! I love the PINK PHONE!!!

Haha very good buy from Taobao. It has been one of the talking pieces whenever friends come over to our place. Strangely, Mr E was the one who wanted this in pink... I was rooting for a beige, red or black phone!

Let me get my hubby to check as he has stored the remaining cans of paint at the top shelf in the storeroom... Me just not tall enough :P

The artifical flowers from Daiso look real & natural... & the holders (where u get them?) definitely 加分 加分!

Yes the flowers are amazing right? Can't tell they are $2 per stalk right? There's a florist in IMM that specializes in artificial flowers and they are of superior quality but with higher prices. We bought a bunch of fake cymbidium orchids at $52 but after discovering the Daiso ones, we decided to try some. No regrets!

Oh the containers are from Ikea (gardening section). Lucky is, we managed to buy all the 3 colors available - vermillion, blue and beige :)

May I know the colour code for your master bedroom & study room?

Hi Pivy, MBR is Nippon Easy Wash 8181 while study room is Nippon Easy Wash 5086.

Hi Makanology! Great vintage pieces you have there in your home. Hope the stress of the reno has melted away and you and Mr E are happily enjoying your married life and your new home. Love the quirky, vintage feel! :good: