Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Allo

Greycat & Brownmse New Hme

Aiyoo. Kris, beat beat :lol: ! Nah wah has a branch at Jln Besar, never read my post! Hee... :notti:

saw the newspaper ad.. the warehouse sale is at Changi leh.. :P

welcome back :D kris provided very detailed info :sport-smiley-004:

cool~

haha.. cos cannot sleep leh..

drank cofy with my friends just now at Cartel :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

drank cofy with my friends just now at Cartel :notti:

ooo nice place :lol:

the food is not bad there... free flow of bread... :notti:

saw the newspaper ad.. the warehouse sale is at Changi leh.. :P

drank cofy with my friends just now at Cartel :lol:

Hi krisie, ok ok sayang sayang.. Hee.. :notti: Actually the Jln Besar one also having the warehouse sale because I got my items there. And so irritated with myself! I forgot to measure the toilet bowls again! Uncle told me not to buy the toilet covers first because it might not match.. ****! :notti:

HIhi All!!

Thank u storeberry n kris! :D

Managed to go Jln Besar tdy :good:

Apart frm gog to SSC (in a veli blur state) 2 mths back, dis is kinda our 1st trip to compare tam-puis n basins n rain-showers....

Conclusion after dis 1st expedition:

Hoe Kee---wah, e salesman can rattle off non-stop man! :good: Guess he was tryg to help us 2 blur-lookin fellows! :P

Found a technogas hob for abt 600+. It has a vertical chimney n flat suction panel. suction power nt bad, 760. The chio-looking ones was so exp! $1500!!! :good::bleah:

They also had a wide range of gas knob (mostly technogas). Din like the knobs on e panels le... :bleah:

Saw a Fijioh wan (black color) w 3 cooker, $400. But salesman sd FJO is made in Taiwan.. :D

Any advice?

*scratch head*

Poh Joo--yah, there was dis veli fierce uncle there n their wares r oso nt displayd attractively. But saw 2 kitchen sink dat I like (both abt $200). Along e way, Brownmse complaind I too fussy cuz I keep lookg for 1-sink kinda kitchen basin (like e old HDB kind).....

Adamas---V limitd wares

Nanwah---We popped in I thk, alng with the other shops along e way....even went into TOTO shp to satisfy Brownmse desire to own a tam-pui (toilet bowl) dat can play music n blow air as he sh*t....

Solution---Wld prolly gog to Hoe Kee to buy bah....seems most reliable....

I am most likely to get my rain shower set at PS.. cos the salesperson there seems more knowledgeable abt the products and was willing to brief me through their products even though I was not prepared to get any. The salesperson at IMM is the most **** up .. I cannot trust their judgement..

After looking at Hoe Kee and Sim Siang Choon, Hoe Kee offers the cheapest rain shower set.. the KrisRoz is very nice.. but mayb I am bias la.. cos got my name Kris on the shower mixer.. so very tempt to get one!! hahaa :bleah:

Nah Wah got sale at their ware house last weekend.. but it was too far for us leh.. its at Changi South (if I am not wrong)

Hihi Kris, did u check on e water pressure requiremts for the rain-shower? I read a fellow forummer blogs on rain-shower b4 gog dwn. When I went to Hoe Kee, their salesperson (another lady) sd dat it requires a storage type water heater for e rain shower. According to another forummer's blog, the water pressure shd nt be affectd by the size of e water tank (which Im mre inclined to believe too as it sounds mre logical). They recommended Grohe (which is mre suitable for HDB as it requires lower pressure). So dis afternn we went to Parkmall Grohe, n Grohe sd the min requiremt is oni 1 bar water pressure so HDB sure can.....(thk HDB is 1.5bar pressure)....but Grohe is exp!! !! :good:

Brownmse wantd to get a rain-shower but we r thkg of droppg e idea nw as 1) we dont reali need it n 2) the ones at PJ/HK may b mre suitable for condo/pte as their water pressure is higher, we r afraid dat buy oredi den water flow no gd le..... :bleah::D

Hi greycat, I bought the Fujioh black glass one, didn't know where is it from, I just like the color & the filter of the hob because have a container for the oil!

I bought my Fujioh cooker hoob & hob from Ban Kim Chuan because its cheaper. She quoted me the cooker hoob & hob for $680, if I am not wrong she quoted me the cooker for $350

Hi greycat, I bought the Fujioh black glass one, didn't know where is it from, I just like the color & the filter of the hob because have a container for the oil!

I bought my Fujioh cooker hoob & hob from Ban Kim Chuan because its cheaper. She quoted me the cooker hoob & hob for $680, if I am not wrong she quoted me the cooker for $350

Harlows, wah dats quite a gd deal siah! :bleah:

The one I saw (cant find pic on web) is black tempered glass, then 3 cooker (small, med, big sparrsed out separately)...isit e same one? wer got container for oil? :good:

But 350 is cheap leh.....isit gd to use?

Hoekee salesman say Fijioh used to be made in Jap, but thk nw is Taiwan....

therefore, if cookers can talk, urs wld speak japanese n mine mandarin, hehehehehe.... !!

Haha... so funny!!

I bought the one with 3 cooker two at the side & one at the other side centre no cooker. Yes, the hob has a container at the end to filter the oil, normally for hob, they used the filter sponge only so hen cleaning is more difficult. The uncle at Nah Wah told me tha he uses Fujioh also when I ask him about their Electrolux vs Fujioh. (Even though he don't sell Fujioh..)

I didn;t buy my cooker at Jln Besar because thought it would be cheaper to buy from Electrical shop for bulk discount. !!

Haha... so funny!!

I bought the one with 3 cooker two at the side & one at the other side centre no cooker. Yes, the hob has a container at the end to filter the oil, normally for hob, they used the filter sponge only so hen cleaning is more difficult. The uncle at Nah Wah told me tha he uses Fujioh also when I ask him about their Electrolux vs Fujioh. (Even though he don't sell Fujioh..)

I didn;t buy my cooker at Jln Besar because thought it would be cheaper to buy from Electrical shop for bulk discount. :)

icic.....sodesune....mabbe I shd go electrical shp n c-c too, hehehe, thanks for the tip! :sport-smiley-018::good:

Hihi Kris, did u check on e water pressure requiremts for the rain-shower? I read a fellow forummer blogs on rain-shower b4 gog dwn. When I went to Hoe Kee, their salesperson (another lady) sd dat it requires a storage type water heater for e rain shower. According to another forummer's blog, the water pressure shd nt be affectd by the size of e water tank (which Im mre inclined to believe too as it sounds mre logical). They recommended Grohe (which is mre suitable for HDB as it requires lower pressure). So dis afternn we went to Parkmall Grohe, n Grohe sd the min requiremt is oni 1 bar water pressure so HDB sure can.....(thk HDB is 1.5bar pressure)....but Grohe is exp!! :sport-smiley-018::good:

Brownmse wantd to get a rain-shower but we r thkg of droppg e idea nw as 1) we dont reali need it n 2) the ones at PJ/HK may b mre suitable for condo/pte as their water pressure is higher, we r afraid dat buy oredi den water flow no gd le..... :):(

i bought 2 sets of rain shower from Hoe Kee at PS yesterday.. i am gg to use city gas heater.. the salesperson said shd b fine..

wats the side effect of using the rain shower if the water pressure is too low?? saw quite a few pple in the forum using rain shower.. the review is quite okie wat..

i bought 2 sets of rain shower from Hoe Kee at PS yesterday.. i am gg to use city gas heater.. the salesperson said shd b fine..

wats the side effect of using the rain shower if the water pressure is too low?? saw quite a few pple in the forum using rain shower.. the review is quite okie wat..

Hihi Kris,

no worries lah.. nt much side effect bah since e salesperson sd it shd b fine. We were oni worried dat e water pressure nt strong enuf.. Me might go PS Hoekee to see oso :)

Yah, alota forummers using rain-shower I thk....

so u bght the KrisRoz brand? hehehe :sport-smiley-018::good: cuz got ur name rite?....

Hihi Kris,

no worries lah.. nt much side effect bah since e salesperson sd it shd b fine. We were oni worried dat e water pressure nt strong enuf.. Me might go PS Hoekee to see oso :D

Yah, alota forummers using rain-shower I thk....

so u bght the KrisRoz brand? hehehe :notti::notti: cuz got ur name rite?....

hahaha.. yup yup!! 2 rain shower sets r KrisRoz.. almost wanted to get the same for the sink Tap.. cos got KRIS on the tap.. haha but in the end we paid ard $210 for the Blanco tap to go with the sink :P

The sales rep at PS HoeKee is friendly and know the stuff well. Even my hubby commented so..

hahaha.. yup yup!! 2 rain shower sets r KrisRoz.. almost wanted to get the same for the sink Tap.. cos got KRIS on the tap.. haha but in the end we paid ard $210 for the Blanco tap to go with the sink :dunno:

The sales rep at PS HoeKee is friendly and know the stuff well. Even my hubby commented so..

which model did you buy for the rainshower ? :notti:

welcome back :D kris provided very detailed info :D

cool~

Hihi Odie! How's married life coming along? Wah...ur blog many many pages...after missing reading your blog for 3weeks, I dunno wer to start, ehehhe :thumbs up:

Greycat, who is ur contractor or ID?

Harlow Allo, my fren recommended her contractor to me, trying to meet up nxt wk so no quote yet.

Any contractor to gai-siao? I wld like to get 2-3 contractors to compare quotes actualli.... :)

Btw, how do u guys put the list of things (ur sign-off)? eg everytime u post a reply, there wld be a list stating ur ID, what u bght etc......

tech-blur Greycat :D

Greycat, who is ur contractor or ID?

Hi Allo,

I got a recommendatn frm a fren, will b meeting contractor weekend bah....

U got any recommendatns? I wan to meet 2-3 to compare quotes actuali... :)

Lookg ard nw so we can gif the correct specs to the contractor n buy once we start work....